Recent content by HelenBack

1. Feedback Special Speed Server Fort Battles

I want a Pink Tutu!!! :D
  2. Feedback Independence's Founders day

I'm constantly missing out on all the 100 item CRAPPY CLICK EVENTS... I hardly ever get them all... Cuz...I have a life! I can't sit at my computer mindlessly clickety click click clicking myself to insanity. Add a visitor or two and my time to do so is nearly NEVER. So I miss out... Again...
  3. Feedback Independence's Founders day

Thanks Lulu! LOL :D
  4. Feedback Independence's Founders day

So I FINALLY got enough damn "Best Quality Guns" to complete the 2nd Map piece quest... Did the 30 jobs of Coyote Hunting... And just now realized the quest just ended. :hmf: Of course they probably won't be dropping next year... So... Another quest to toss away. There wasn't a white...
  5. Feedback Winter Event 2022

I gave up looking for Snowflakes or whatever the latest click click click click click thingy is. I didn't get 10 in some worlds and didn't get to see the questline at all. I only happened to see that it was necessary to get 10 Snowflakes for the quest to appear... today. Just as the...
  6. Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2020 Feedback

Oh great idea! That is a nice workaround! :up:
  7. Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2020 Feedback

BTW please forward this on to the devs... Please please PLEASE just make the Mine quest giver available to those struggling with the Double Trouble quest! If they have already completed the Mexican Gold quest, the workaround I had luckily found won't work (the quest giver disappears if you...
  8. Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2020 Feedback

BUMP! Reminder for those struggling with this quest this year... :roll:
  9. Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2021

Dear Support... Why "57"? Why not 50? Did someone celebrate their 57th birthday and decide that was going to be the magic number to start a timed quest? LOL :'P
  10. Advent Calendar 6. Game

Nuuttipukki is the rather mean spirited Finnish version of "Santa Claus"... More like Krampus.. Kinda goat like. The Finnish Christmas Goat! :-D He goes thru the house eating any food he can find. Typical goat! lol
  11. Advent Calendar 5. Game

Grýla! I'd say watch out for her hubby, Leppalúði, but he's lazy... Just stay out of their cave and you won't have to worry about him. :'P
  12. Advent Calendar 4. Game

It would take 4 cuts x 20 seconds, so it would take the Elf a total of 80 seconds to finish one sheet. The Elf should get a paper cutter, it would be a lot faster if you can do more than one sheet at a time. lol :'P
  13. Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2021

Again? I thought I was always delusional... :'P “Crazy People don’t know they’re crazy. I know I’m crazy, therefore, I’m not crazy, isn’t that crazy?” Captain Jack Sparrow :-D
  14. Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2021

Any chance those older DotD set chests could be made auctionable? Then we could sell the whole set to someone in one go rather than having to open the set, put each piece up... etc. I'd like to be able to sell them to lower levels without a lot of fuss. Can even make them cheap like the whole...
  15. Advent Calendar 3. Game

Cuz they were NAUGHTY and opened their Advent Calendar too early! So Maya gave them a Piece of Coal and slapped a Bounty on them for being Naughty! :-D