Recent content by HelenBack

1. Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

Dakota: [19:57] Henry: countrysis has become the first to gain the achievement Easter farmer. El Dorado: [15:30] Henry: Wild Bill 16 has become the first to gain the achievement Easter farmer. Congrats on Galv, Annie! :) I didn't see anyone get it in Idaho yet.
  2. Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

Thanks Kuro! :) Colorado: [03:14] Henry: fuertaventura has become the first to gain the achievement Dressed up as a little chick . [03:15] Henry: fuertaventura has become the first to gain the achievement Dressed up as a hare. [03:16] Henry: Wyatt twerp has become the first to gain...
  3. Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

World 1.. Still kickin'. :)
  4. Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2020 Feedback

From the announcement: Please note: The Old Mine location for "Double trouble" questline can be unlocked by completing "... and Order" quest (ID: 826) from Charlie questline. This questline is accessible only from level 97 at Henry Walker quest giver after you have resolved An unforgettable...
  5. Game Rules changes 2020 - Questions

A lot of people are confused about which scripts are allowed and which ones are not. Some have removed ALL scripts so they don't "break the rules", but are getting frustrated because they can't do some of the things they used to do... And when the next Event hits with giving Pretzels to all...
  6. Game Rules changes 2020 - Questions

Just to make things completely clear for everyone... It would be very helpful to have a full list of "Approved" and "NOT Approved" scripts. Then it gives one point to refer to. For new and old players. :) Also with a link for people who create new scripts to submit them for approval... For...
  7. Game Rules changes 2020 - Questions

True... This is the new text from the New Changes post. ------------------ §7) Bots, Scripts, Macros and Proxies The use of bots or scripts is strictly forbidden. Examples: It is prohibited including, but not limited to: the use of bots or scripts that automatically collect your...
  8. Western Post - Feedback

I agree it's a bit difficult to read. I hope you find a better option. :)
  9. Western Post - Feedback

I really really really refrained from saying it... I dun good! :-D Oh and Nisa.... *RUMGLOMPS!!!* :D <3
  10. Increase Maximum Friends

*BUMP!!!* Still an issue... Hint hint!!! :cooln: Edit: Adding to details: If Inno is concerned that removing the limit or increasing the limit may create an imbalance because older players would have a lot more friends than new players, they could limit the number of event currency allowed...
  11. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

I AGREE!!! It can't be that difficult to change the text a wee bit so we know which questline is which. We have so many timed quests to deal with that it causes a lot of confusion. There are also a lot of other things about these timed holiday quests that annoy everyone... Like needing to buy...
  12. Rare items are not.

AYE!!! Those boxes never seem to have anything decent in them... It may also be time to look over what is in each box/chest. Who wants to buy a box for $5.8k or 175 Bonds/Nuggets only to get some crappy gear that you already have a dozen of? Make all of the chests have something worthwhile in...
  13. Script TW-Calc

It has updated now. Thanks a lot, Tom! :)
  14. Script TW-Calc

Just wondering when the new recipes will be added to the TW-Calc script. Under Settings: Replace native craft window in the menu by Westcalc craft window. In order to see the new recipes, that setting needs to be disabled... Or you will only see up to level 700. Until the script gets updated...
  15. Update Feedbacks - 2.102

This game is getting more and more "Free to play, but PAY to win"... I've said this a few times, but it has gotten so much worse lately. I've tried getting some well known fort fighters to join battles... They were tanks... They refuse... REFUSE... To come to battles. Why should they? When...