• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

HelenBack's latest activity

• HelenBack replied to the thread Advent Calendar 4. Game.
    It would take 4 cuts x 20 seconds, so it would take the Elf a total of 80 seconds to finish one sheet. The Elf should get a paper...
  • HelenBack replied to the thread Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2021.
    Again? I thought I was always delusional... :'P “Crazy People don’t know they’re crazy. I know I’m crazy, therefore, I’m not crazy...
  • HelenBack replied to the thread Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2021.
    Any chance those older DotD set chests could be made auctionable? Then we could sell the whole set to someone in one go rather than...
  • HelenBack replied to the thread Advent Calendar 3. Game.
    Cuz they were NAUGHTY and opened their Advent Calendar too early! So Maya gave them a Piece of Coal and slapped a Bounty on them for...
  • HelenBack replied to the thread Advent Calendar 2. Game.
    Saturnalia
  • HelenBack reacted to mnnielsen's post in the thread Advent Calendar 1. Game with Like Like.
    Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, Our first game has arrived! In today's little question, we will touch a part of the superstition of this...
  • HelenBack replied to the thread Advent Calendar 1. Game.
    Kallikantzaroi aka Christmas Goblins. Put a colander on your doorstep to distract them. :)
  • HelenBack reacted to Syntex's post in the thread Advent Calendar 2021 with Like Like.
    Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, The West Team has prepared you fun and colorful games with which you can find more out about other nations'...
  • HelenBack replied to the thread Ode to Ares Venganza!.
    I knew Ares for many years. Mostly as a friend... Then an enemy for a while on El Dorado... Then back to friends again. Even when we...
  • HelenBack reacted to Bad Billy Jack's post in the thread Ode to Ares Venganza! with Like Like.
    Ode to Ares Venganza! I just received this Friend's List telegram. Dear All, I have just heard that Ares passed away two weeks ago. I...
  • HelenBack reacted to SB.access's post in the thread Update 2.158 Feedback with Like Like.
    Agree with Helen. So, I wonder why it's not possible to extend just the quest time alone, or plus the quest items in shop other than...
  • HelenBack replied to the thread Update 2.158 Feedback.
    Harvest Time: https://tw-calc.net/quests/group/208#3198 Harvesting fields 6 hours Picking tobacco 5 hours Exploration 8 hours Picking...
  • HelenBack replied to the thread Update 2.158 Feedback.
    Was this update actually done on Friday or Tuesday? I'm sure I have checked the quests I still had saved over the weekend and they...
  • HelenBack replied to the thread Help Tecumseh (Maze Contest).
    The Hottest Chili In The West