Recent content by Goober Pyle

1. Goober Pyle

Summer Special Series feedback

weekly prizes will generally be announced in the later part of the following business day (usually Monday ~16:00
  2. Goober Pyle

Adventures

Also I would like each “action” to earn a tiny amount of experience (say 10xp)—enough to attract low level noobs to come play productively but again not enough to alter gameplay of experienced players
  3. Goober Pyle

Adventures

Relatedly I would like to see a reward of cash (say $1000) for each building you “capture” — something that is valuable enough to encourage low level noobs to play and take the close building, but meaningless enough that it doesn’t alter gameplay of the higher level players.
  4. Goober Pyle

Adventures

Yes, the penalty is on .net and so far as I know is limited to leaving the lobby. As is It’s a reasonable compromise of discouraging abandonment while also not forcing people to play with (or against) people they despise or otherwise have trouble with. I would like to see the penalty applied...
  5. Goober Pyle

Award A is tied to the account—you can take it on any world using the same account (same username) Award B is tied to the world the battle is on Award C is (obviously) tied to the world the battle is on. The Final award is tied to the account—you can take it on any world using the same...
  6. Goober Pyle

I’m failing to see what is unclear here... If you don’t get into a battle You aren’t eligible for the associated awards, but we are allowing you to count one instance towards the 10 battles required for the final award. If you’d prefer the simplicity of not making that exception we can do that.
  7. Goober Pyle

If you do not get in to a FF you will not be eligible for any associated prizes. HOWEVER, if you attend 9 qualifying battles you may submit a ticket with a copy of the “all spaces were taken” report to count as your 10th battle to be considered for the final prize.
  8. Goober Pyle

Adventures technicalities

I definitely solved the HP awhile back. It’s somewhere on the forum
  9. Goober Pyle

Feedback Avatar part sale 2022

I would suggest crafting a well written description of what you are proposing to do and your qualifications for it, send that the the CMs and if they believe there is a good fit they can ask you to apply to join the team.
  10. Goober Pyle

Mods have no say on making anyone ineligible or any more or less likely to win.
  11. Goober Pyle

The battle must start or end between Friday 00:00-23:59
  12. Goober Pyle

There can be more than one qualifying battle but they must be dug >3h apart and have 10+ players per side
  13. Goober Pyle

2022 Awesomia battle initiative

Join us in this round of "round the clock" battles Wednesday (2022-06-22) on El Dorado at 05:00 ST Wednesday (2022-06-22) on Galveston at 03:00 ST Tuesday (2022-06-21) on Houston at 14:00 ST Wednesday (2022-06-22) on Idaho at 01:00 ST
  14. Goober Pyle

Soccer cards?

well, sure, no one is putting these things on market on their own -- few are aware that there's a market for them right now-- but if you ask your townies, allies and on saloon there are probably enough lying around for most people to complete the quest
  15. Goober Pyle

2022 Awesomia battle initiative

Join us in this round of "round the clock" battles Monday (2022-06-20) on Las Vegas at 12:00 ST Monday (2022-06-20) on Arizona at 09:00 ST Sunday (2022-06-19) on Briscoe at 20:00 ST Sunday (2022-06-19) on Colorado at 07:00 ST Sunday (2022-06-19) on Dakota at 18:00 ST Monday (2022-06-20) on...