Goober Pyle's latest activity

• Goober Pyle
    Goober Pyle replied to the thread Topics for discussion.
    I have to operate under the assumption that it won’t always be me therefore I need to create standardized, minimally complicated, one...
  • Goober Pyle
    Goober Pyle reacted to Caerdwyn's post in the thread Topics for discussion with Like Like.
    You're not writing Topic for those people. By Round2 on-liners can identify those people. Volunteer leaders, leader by committee, or...
  • Goober Pyle
    Goober Pyle reacted to NovaStar's post in the thread Topics for discussion with Like Like.
    Sorry, I do have to add one more thing...the best way to understand topics and how to set them is to actually lead the battles you set...
  • Goober Pyle
    the percentages are the odds a given topic is used
  • Goober Pyle
    Well, Awesomia battles are different in that they tend to bring out a number of irregular players not in correct gear and a number fail...
  • Goober Pyle
    Goober Pyle reacted to NovaStar's post in the thread Topics for discussion with Like Like.
    Actually, just at a glance, from the first one...obviously, you do not want damagers on points...you want HP on points (1,3,7 and 9)...
  • Goober Pyle
    proposed replacement: 17% -- Start South | Damagers to ST7/WT9; tanks to ST3/WT1 Advents set on gate 17% -- Start West | North aim...
  • Goober Pyle
    well, yeah, completely agree... ultimately it's one of the objective measures about trying something new in a given market and as much...
  • Goober Pyle
    yeah, when the full round the clock series is complete the next non-event series will explore some other interventions. The problem...
  • Goober Pyle
    Goober Pyle reacted to Beefmeister's post in the thread Topics for discussion with Like Like.
    i appreciate the effort but there's no chance of winning any awesomia as long as they dont fix their stupid game, especially on split...
  • Goober Pyle
    Goober Pyle reacted to Artem124's post in the thread Feedback Old items sale with Like Like.
    so tell me many many many years have passed and prices the same.. makes no sense... why no sale or discount? and for this sale can you...
  • Goober Pyle
    Generally, when a topic is set... for the most part, advents are thought of mostly as tanks...so you are asking tanks to aim to point A...
  • Goober Pyle
    Colorado’s GM Awesomia battle on Jun 16 is a no rewards requested battle with join restriction balancing
  • Goober Pyle
    Goober Pyle reacted to Oddersfield's post in the thread Topics for discussion with Like Like.
    I am not really sure how to answer a perfectly good and sensible question! In fact I would suggest there really is no universally true...
  • Goober Pyle
    Goober Pyle replied to the thread Feedback Old items sale.
    Fingers crossed for Arizona :(