Recent content by Florence Welch

1. Florence Welch

500 bonds letter

I didn´t login to one of my worlds for few days and when I did, I got a black letter with 500 bonds. Did this happen to anyone else and how long were you inactive before you received the bonds?
  2. Florence Welch

A new world name suggestions!

Georgia
  3. Florence Welch

New Fairbank Login Issue

Not working again.
  4. Florence Welch

New Fairbank Login Issue

Any chance to get this fixed soon? It´s already 3h and during the event...
  5. Florence Welch

New Fairbank Login Issue

Can´t login to the server. And even when I finally manage to login, keep getting bad luck msg and that my login identity was changed.
  6. Florence Welch

Efficient Easter egg container

Thanks Apelatia! :) We still don´t have it on Fairbanks.
  7. Florence Welch

Efficient Easter egg container

I would like to ask if we will receive in the shops an option to buy Efficient Easter egg container, item which is producing 2500 eggs/day and is available on Beta and other language servers?
  8. Florence Welch

Fort Fight Skill Changes

No they didn´t
  9. Florence Welch

Fort Fight Skill Changes

What can be the better alternative to Aird´s? Probably a new FF set released for Easter since all these cosmetic FF changes every few months are obviously just an excuse to come up with the new sets that will become useless too each time the new formula is released...
  10. Florence Welch

World El Dorardo

I call it El Borado.
  11. Florence Welch

Hearts from Church Construction

And who´s stopping you from doing both construction and normal jobs? :unsure:
  12. Florence Welch

Duel Changes

I was also approached by many players that are confused when the dueling changes actually occurred and what was changed exactly. Since the skills reset is 3 months late, an announcement from the Support team to clarify this confusion would be appreciated.
  13. Florence Welch

Innogames TV episode (discussion)

Are there any developers still working on this game at all? And if they do, what are they doing exactly if they can´t even update the game on the regular basis? :blink:
  14. Florence Welch

Innogames TV episode (discussion)

The new episode for February is out and no mention of The West for 3rd episode in the row. :mad: There is no new roadmap. The 2015 roadmap was published only for Q1 and even that was not realized. The last update was in mid December. No news about the future plans. The game will cease to exist? :(
  15. Florence Welch

Duel Changes

Lol I didn't create the new dueling formula. :P The game keeps changing and I just adopted my skills so that they remain effective. It's your choice not to change your build and keep whining about that on the forums.