Recent content by Farmerlynch

1. Farmerlynch

new set items

If I'm in a sector with player A i will get the +50 bonus, does that stack with my own bonus of +35 if i too have munny's clothing set???
  2. Farmerlynch

Market Trading

selling winter scarf, pm me in game
  3. Farmerlynch

An Unicorn?

All the ones i found: [marker 28244 1676 unicorn] [marker 30735 16847 Shark cloud] [marker 43148 12487 Crashed UFO] [marker 39146 3915 Inno crop circle] [marker 12579 3345 Crashed UFO 2] [marker 19117 7426 Minecraft] [marker 28394 13851 Unicorn 2] [marker 3640 11984 ******* Isle] [marker 8199...
  4. Farmerlynch

new set new event?

My understanding of the fair is that its a permanent feature(well around 14-28 weeks at least at which time it may end or just return to county one) Its starting in county one where it must be built, once built its open for 7 days before it close's and moves to county 2 where it must be built...
  5. Farmerlynch

Drama Queens

i think the one in the main saloon is drawn and the pic in the quest window is a screenshot of the actress from the video.
  6. Farmerlynch

An Unicorn?

[marker 3662 11985 *******] [marker 19117 7426 Minecraft]
  7. Farmerlynch

Drama Queens

I'd assume yes, wouldn't they have a "limited" badge/countdown if they were not??
  8. Farmerlynch

Drama Queens

its a new questline that will eventually reward parts of the soap-opera set. Some of the set is available in the bond shop now but im not sure if there also obtainable through the quest itself
  9. Farmerlynch

Resolved Customized tomahawk and pistol

its a free weapon that lvls as you do, so at lvl 1 its does 1-10 damage, at lvl 50 it does 51-60damage etc.. other than that i don't think there is anything special about them, but we'll see
  10. Farmerlynch

The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

The options button directly under your mini-map, then go to settings, on the next window you'll see the furthest right tab will open up support
  11. Farmerlynch

The New Job System

While i agree with most of what you and others have said in that this has been the best update to hit the west in ages i do have one slight reservation and that is the ability to do all quests. While i do love the changes made i just hope that future updates will bring alot of new quests. As...
  12. Farmerlynch

The New Job System

Apparently some have changed(i don't know which, as i don't craft) but the devs have said they will look at rebalancing crafting and fort building requirements if needed after further testing on beta.
  13. Farmerlynch

The Easter Showdown discussion

question about the potion, is it a % of the total exp to the next lvl or a % of the remaining exp to the next lvl?? :huh:
  14. Farmerlynch

Golden Gun

im at 350+ attempts at fire fighting and still no slip of paper :( probably better off selling the keys and buying a tombola gun at this stage
  15. Farmerlynch

The Easter Showdown discussion

So the only use for bonds is resetting the timer so i can re-duel the first NPC again and bribing the npc if i lost. Correct???