Recent content by Dr Roth

1. Feedback Update 2.174

nope, only chests or events
  2. Feedback Update 2.174

it isnt level based so logically it should
  3. Remove Town Hall level cap

While it's an interesting and viable idea my personal opinion is that it is too easy to farm xp from church, I should know as I have 13k+ hours building mine. If we give an infinite church then I suggest we should lower the xp gained dramatically, maybe even down to a third.
  4. Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

most likely after the speed server ends
  5. (Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

I am definitely for merging lower populated worlds, but I fear most of them constist of the same players
  6. Basset and Perry's horses and saddles need a buff

sure not many collectors, but same case as for behan and the rest of the horse set that were released last year. they were all pretty bad too.
  7. (Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

I get was Victor says, but I have also suffered from the naughty madness. I think it's a good idea to have some kind of ruling to refer to when people misbehave. As you can see in the ruling though, it's incredibly difficult to make any rules that will be fair and cover everything. There is the...
  8. Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

I play the world even though I knew due to real life commitments I wouldn't be able to play enough to win any prize. I think the concept of store-only gear is great. I also realise this world has been created to minimize player dissatisfaction, for better and worse. Compared to previous worlds I...
  9. Basset and Perry's horses and saddles need a buff

I think these horse sets are made for collectors only and therefore their values arent important.
  10. (Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

so an alliance will be able to dig 2 battles within 1 hour and if they dont win any of these they can dig 3 within one hour? I am referring to strathegic multies
  11. Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

so what gear will you be able to get? just shop gear and gear dropped plus whatever you get from fair? will angus be active? if so it will be a speed event about playing adventures to trade for bonds.
  12. Problem with some sets

not sure there is an official policy but it seems the expensive sets are sellable, hawaii, western friday, but the cheaper not. no idea why you can sell soccer fan though. the exception that defines the rule?
  13. Problem with some sets

The problem with chef is that its the rifle is useful for battles, so a person would be able to have a lot of multies, get daily login in bonus and get a level 3 without spending any real money.
  14. 2022 Awesomia battle initiative -- Discussion

Next time it's that late we'll dig a battle a few hours earlier for those that can't be online at so late
  15. NEW FORT-FIGHTERS CLASSES

I miss the full resistance tanks we had a while back with 600+ resistance. These days they die as flies though