Recent content by dissembler

1. dissembler

International Fort Battle Championship, Part 2! - Discussion!

remove my name also. not gonna waste my time on it after support staff members treatment.gl though
  2. dissembler

A few questions about dueling

I'm guessing by using vigor and toughness you are using melee. If so melee is best for all aps into strength and not mob/dex. and dodge and aim are only really used for range players.sps into reflex ,vigor and toughness. butch gear mixed with collin's is best atm but this is all depending on...
  3. dissembler

International Fort Battle Championship, Part 2! - Discussion!

signed up. first time doing it. time of fights suits me and if not i can always change my sons bedtime to an hour earlier... he surely will understand why :P yeah right!! pew pew
  4. dissembler

Traveling fair

well done. always nice find
  5. dissembler

Resigned to death - A tale of the living...

guess i can go and walk my dog now ducks have flown south already... check the bushes for glomps monster on my way!!
  6. dissembler

can we hide in the bushes also? i'll bring flask of soup n sambos
  7. dissembler

i taught it was something filthy so i didnt know what it was. google told me though
  8. dissembler

can we report the "helenbackmonsterlikesspammmer" for liking us all way to much!!! :) i may need to look outside my window...if shes hiding in the bushes again im setting my dog loose :)
  9. dissembler

i would of lied and scrn'd any other rare i had than the harms :) oh hey wolf also!
  10. dissembler

what ya get..wha ya git....wuh ya gaw in the chest man!! we need to know :)
  11. dissembler

got lucky. got a premium chest - http://prntscr.com/g5jyi5. not bad :) ty ducky mcduckface!
  12. dissembler

they really are...i can barely click the tab screen once and they all taken :)
  13. dissembler

hey scrooge..... your eggs were all scrambled
  14. dissembler

those ducks might be dropping eggs laced with codes on way south for winter
  15. dissembler

how many brown ties have just been sold ..thinking it's true :). those poor puppy's are hairless i reckon.