Recent content by Disappoint

1. Disappoint

New daily quests not showing up in Quest Tracker by default

And yes, I DO have the Quest Tracker selected in my settings. It happened with one quest about a month or so ago, but today I selected all the daily quests to activate them, and then ever after 2 screen refreshes they still only appeared in the Quest Book, unchecked. They never appeared in the...
  2. Disappoint

Update Feedbacks - 2.100

It should be fixed by the 12th. The Twelfth of Never.
  3. Disappoint

Day of the Dead 2018

Ah, yes - the annual 'never gonna complete the set without spending a buttload of cash' event. See you on the other side.
  4. Disappoint

Town Cinema

I do remember watching European-produced ads for cars, etc. on the beta server when the Cinema first came out. There was also an ad for a German energy company, if I recall - but it's possible that Inno, not being so widely known in the US for example, couldn't get much in the way of...
  5. Disappoint

Golden horse and saddle

On top of that it has an achievement attached to it - "Collect all items of the Golden Horse Set". There's no 'collecting involved - it's just out-and-out buying with RL money. Is Inno delusional, or do they think WE are? "Suck it, achievement chasers with no cash to burn!"
  6. Disappoint

Golden horse and saddle

I see a new set that can go where the sun doesn't shine. Thanks, Inno, for paving the path a bit closer to the EXIT door.
  7. Disappoint

Idea (Marriage)

To make it a core concept - which is to say, players who chase achievements, but think this idea is ridiculous, would have to make a choice between the two - is a definite thumbs down. If you want to have a little label on your profile that says you're "married" to someone else in the game...
  8. Disappoint

Pumpkin Hunt

I've opened 6 pumpkins so far on AZ and the chest analyzer isn't showing any pumpkins for me.
  9. Disappoint

Level 5 Harper's axe

Congrats, buddy!
  10. Disappoint

Easter new quest and repeatable both available

I submitted a support ticket and was told that the extra (repeatable) quests will disappear when the time limit is expired.
  11. Disappoint

Easter new quest and repeatable both available

Both the new Easter quest (coloring the eggs) and its repeatable version were available on CO at the same time. I completed the first stage (getting the blank eggs) by mistake, and now the next step for getting one of the dyes is sitting there with the Sheriff. I'll submit a ticket for getting...
  12. Disappoint

Hunt puma....what puma!

If you can't point out specific differences, just say so. I seriously cannot see any, not that it really matters. Coloring is the same, ear size and shape appear the same, nose looks the same - is it the whiskers? Like I said, the only difference I can see is the direction it's looking. The...
  13. Disappoint

Friends popup at login

I'm pretty sure we are all aware you want more people to get sucked into the game - it's been 2 weeks straight with this annoying Friends popup at every login. Is it ever going to go away, or are we to enjoy it forever?
  14. Disappoint

Hunt puma....what puma!

I'm pretty sure that both Pumas and Lionesses look to the left as well as the right - if that's not the difference you mean, then I'm at a loss.
  15. Disappoint

Valentine's Day 2017 discussion

Wow, lucky for Inno they're based in Germany. In the US it's a criminal act to spit in someone's face.