Recent content by delldell56

1. delldell56

What would you like - a migrate poll

You are still the first friend I made in this game, and remain one of my closest, dearest one. But that doesn't make you less crazy :up:
  2. delldell56

That's what happened in the past, certainly. Those who were in Arizona or Briscoe or anywhere else, and W11 or W12, already had towns, alliances, etc. They would not delete their characters to move another, unless they liked their old toons better, nor would leave their towns or alliances to...
  3. delldell56

I am pretty much retired these days, my dear. But for you, I could (as always) make an exception :-D:lol:
  4. delldell56

True, but that's a big IF yet to be seen. A lot of us haven't made our minds up yet as to where we will go, and I doubt the whole pack will move togeher anyway. Some want to migrate to Colorado to see some action, a few want to go to Briscoe, others are pitching Idaho, etc. Like I said, those...
  5. delldell56

Well, here's an update for those concerned about how much migration of World 1 players would disrupt the younger worlds. I checked all worlds from Arizona to Fairbank (for Galveston, Houston, Idaho, Juárez and Kansas you'd have to ask Helen to check those, since she is the only wacko I know that...
  6. delldell56

World closure

I disagree. World 11 and World 12 were the standard nugget paradise for at least half of the 13 years of The West, because they were home for hardcore fort fighters (Colorado was just an accesory fort fighting world to them), and they both are dead.
  7. delldell56

I understand the sentiment but even though I don't like it one bit, I also have to agree with those who claim the game is called The West and that's how the old wild west used to be: bandits everywhere, shooting, killings, ambushes, robbers. You missed those days when duelers were camping your...
  8. delldell56

It sure worked the first time, my crazy friendo, but I don't think it will this time. However, it's worth mentioning that old, old, really OOOOLD players who played since Adam and Eve launched The West for us to live pantless and breeze-ed, and quit a long time ago, whenever they feel like...
  9. delldell56

Not exactly. The majority has been Lvl 150 for a while and has been playing this game almost from the very beginning of The West, so they don't need tips on how to play, although we do have many players who are not even Lvl 100 but I think it's because nobody has felt the need to rush anything...
  10. delldell56

Reyne is 100% right. Most World 1 players are friendly and helpful to each other, even if we are mostly quiet. We basically are a bunch of questers or crafters, and log on briefly to queue the jobs and quests, then log off. Fort fighting was dead but on events that required a battle, until...
  11. delldell56

Click on the button that's on the right side of the screen. Second tab (I think it's Account), then the second to the last button will show you the worlds where you can transfer your character. Choose one, go to sleep and the next day you'll wake up there. Make sure you check you don't have...
  12. delldell56

PLAYER REUNION 2019

Plus, you don´t want to take off the pink tutu you wear nor your brown bag ;) P.S. Love your ugly self anyways, and of course it was that troublemaker Kalip behind the idea :P
  13. delldell56

New green sky

Most likely because for Idaho players is a new quest and not a repeatable, which is the one that is bugged.
  14. delldell56

The West Classic - Coming Soon

Tutu! I don't care about rewards, it should be fun and I hope many oldies will come back for a month. I miss the old days of classic West.
  15. delldell56

Fort Battle Builds Guide 2.0!

what? you mean wearing gent's coat, sandals, fancy felt hat and riding a donkey doesn't work anymore??? madness, no wonder why i suck so much in battles!