Recent content by Degradatzia

1. adventures and spirit of gaming

Any news about doing some changes for outlaw gear due to it's serious under power / low performance for items which can be found only with low percent drop from loot which also is dropping on only 1 place with questionable rate ???
  2. Adventure loot drop .

Adding 3 more from yesterday and on the fort today I GOT LOOOOOT . That mean 39 or 40 - lost count but it is really ridiculous .
  3. Adventure loot drop .

Hi . I am creating this thread to keep count of the loot drop records since last time you received one . My record till now was around 20 wins ( reaching 35 points without loot drop ) but now have a new one . On 20-th had 13 wins , plus a few more from the previous day but don't remember how...
  4. Rules Revisions - Discussion thread

Any time this week for reply cause there are players which are insulting and ruining the adventures on purpose again ?
  5. Rules Revisions - Discussion thread

Let's start from beginning : 1.How to report a player if he doesn't say a word during pre-game , game , post game or he using offensive/insulting language in the last seconds before chat is closed ? 2.I am not asking about a procedures - I am asking about a clear rules what IS and what IS NOT...
  6. Rules Revisions - Discussion thread

With all the respect Mr. Da Twista but this is total joke regarding the adventure . First can't provide clear details how rule violations will be investigated . Second - how and on what bases will adventure be reported for rule violations ? Third - you don't have a clear rules what can and...
  7. Bug for repeatable West point ?

Any update on this one ???
  8. Bug for repeatable West point ?

n-game name: Degradatzia Affected worlds: Colorado Browser: Firefox Type of Bug: Quest Hello . Is there is a problem with the repeatable quest West point . I am at the point where I need Letter from Washington but after 200 energy didn't got it . Other players mentioning in the chats there is...
  9. Independence Day Event 2017

Hello . I didn't receive 1 point for the stage prize when I click the free construction . Correction - Saw what the issue is .
  10. Adventure loot

Where is this info coming from ?
  11. Adventure loot

https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Adventures#Loot_Chests 20% chance if reaching the final reward stage of an adventure . Reward stages mark progress intervals towards the victory condition, such as reaching 7, 14, 21, 28 or 35 of 35 points in domination mode . In short - 20% chance if your team...
  12. Adventure loot

Where do you see this for draws ( you mean 35=35 ? ) you get less chance ? And like I said - there are no draws .
  13. Adventure loot

In-game name : Degradatzia Affected worlds : Colorado - Playing only one . Browser : Mozila - not sure if related Type of Bug : Other Description : Hello . Not sure if I can call it a bug but today I got my newest personal best and I want to brag . After 18 games , reaching 35 points , finally...
  14. Winning and sharing points in adventures

Since the assigning is based on players levels you will always have this , let's call it dis-balance , but I agree something should change . Few ideas are : adventure played count , gun dmg on signing ( but then shouldn't have the option to change it ) etc . Also ignore list for players not to...
  15. Adventure chests prizes

Hi . Nice that you have corrected the prices but will those who spend the VP on incorrect prices will get some compensations ?