Recent content by Crocett Lynx

1. Crocett Lynx

Migration from old worlds.

tnx HelenBack, for the TIP INNO realy took us with our pants now, normally do they have dialongs after login on stuff they care to sell for expensive GOLD and other advertisement, so why couldnt they have a DIALOG that told us we had to move to other servers? and why again must they lay down a...
  2. Crocett Lynx

Make all Outlaw set pieces auctionable

It should be a system where all those free riders, AFK players and those who dont use weapons. where tagged --- and banned from the MPI Adventure --- banned in the way that they cant login in there anymore ONE AFK a warning secon AFK and u get kicked out the que. ( when u try to play the...
  3. Crocett Lynx

WINTER time now and SNOWBALL WAR

many items can be bought on map, egs puma skin, toolbox etc for nuggets these snowballs shouldn't be able to buy..... and I didnt say it had to be this year 2014/2015, I know it will be a winter every year ;)
  4. Crocett Lynx

WINTER time now and SNOWBALL WAR

Hei I have a fun Idea Winter = snow Why not in ( MPI ) snowball war 2 winter fortresses weapons = snowballs ( must work to make the snow balls , egs 15sec = one ball ) -- if u work and hour u get one snowball as well AND if u cheat and use nugges will YOUR SNOWBALLS be removed and go...
  5. Crocett Lynx

New Idea For Tombolas!!

Nice :D
  6. Crocett Lynx

Quest for the level 120 players

HI there are complains from the players with level 120, that i play with that there are no questes to do, I had a real good Idea last morning. this can be done as repeatable or .... infedently quest from exampel henry make 1000 barrels job 1: makewood barrels ( do a wood job ) hammer eqv . (...
  7. Crocett Lynx

Black Screen Issues

CTRL+F5 helps a lot and I use the game on IE, Firefox and Google Chrome
  8. Crocett Lynx

August SOTM - Results are in!

Since mine fell out of the competition, Is there any of you that like this one???
  9. Crocett Lynx

August SOTM!

Here We Go Again on the trip and Gold Fever!
  10. Crocett Lynx

July SOTM!

Who is the Judge's and Jury and how shall one vote for the best Signature ?
  11. Crocett Lynx

July SOTM!

MY second Image, even with more personality then the others that is here - and to show all why and where it started. Putting both of mine in one Post
  12. Crocett Lynx

July SOTM!

Here is My First one in Png Format.