Recent content by Commander Tom

1. the legendary golden sabre quest line

I got it. It's all fine. Just needed to work a bit more.
  2. the legendary golden sabre quest line

Finished Shiny Golden Colt quest line, Equipped Golden Sabre, working on treasure hunt and nothing... Is there a very low drop rate or am I missing something? Like timing? or????
  3. International Fort Battles Championship Entries

Applying for SE team: Player name: Commander Tom World: World 11 Level: 150 Class: Adventurer Profession: Blacksmith Health Points: 5500 Are you skill for Fort Battles: Dueler skilled. Yes I will reskill for Fort Battles Online/Offline: Online Leader/Entrant: Entrant
  4. International Fort Battles Championship Entries

Player name: Commander Tom World: World 11 Level: 149 Class: Adventurer Profession: Blacksmith Health Points: 5500 Are you skill for Fort Battles: Dueler skilled. I would reskill if provided with the resources to do it and than back to dueler after the championships. Online/Offline: Online...
  5. Think Quick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4N_W-c7xIY
  6. Think Quick!

yes
  7. Ranking list of players achievement points

Idea title: Ranking list of players achievement points Details of idea: Top 5 or top 10 players (at least) to be placed in a ranking list by achievement points number. If there are players that have the same number of achievement points they can be ordered by who have more exp or bigger level...
  8. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

Don't read the forums much and probably this one has been suggested but I really want it into the game. Ranking list of players in achievement points. It doesn't have to show all players from the whole world, just the top 5-10 would be enough. :)
  9. Pet System

Being able to find rare and named items on more ty jobs than the ones that usually are good for finding them, I think it's quite a good bonus. After all I think that the players do not choose adventure for duels or sitting in the town and just constructing and constructing or be full HP to play...
  10. Pet System

It's a nice idea and add in the game. It will open lot's of new stuff with this pet idea. But this is WILD WEST so I would suggest a WILD WEST pets and that would include the following: 1. Dog - Giving you more adventure class bonuses 2. Eagle - Giving you more dueler class bonuses 3. Lizard -...
  11. Who's the questiest!

12. Placate Shaman on World One

That is how I got the GG. I took me 1.5 years to re-skill with in game cash. Now I need 2 new years to re-skill for the new quests and than to re-skill for clear fort battle fighter ;) But if the shaman premium is added I will definitely start buying some nuggets for World 1 ;)
  13. world 1 players on the increase

The premiums are what developers want their costumers-players to buy. And that's why those worlds are recommended. The only thing we (the players from W1) can do is to go on other worlds and start getting people to join W1. :) btw the players might came to 15000 but from 7000 active players now...
  14. Fort Battles

Because you are the one that talks with the players outside your alliance about what's going on and what's happening or why this happen like that or like this and ect. as official representative from The Alliance V2. If you don't inform your alliance mates who will? Some fairy will knock on...