Recent content by CBenney

1. New set with hiding

your picking out one set but that set will not be here in a few months or a year it be something else with more issues but the games system don't work because attack can't move. Main reason is HP has gone past the line that most toons can take a round or few on towers or most other sectors so...
  2. New set with hiding

I don't think it is the sets problem but when they changed the tower and distance factor it has stacked all the good perks for defense since they move first. Even if you was balanced defense will win due to those issues since defense can dictate again and contain attack unlike what we used too...
  3. FF team

I think he was suggesting helping MW side which made me laugh but this has been and gone if you was active enough you would have known.
  4. we are coming...

Well some of us has nothing better to do and least starting out in a new world keeps us interested and not leave the game. Also one world might slip through the net and become good if people on the world work together and if not we only have ourselves to blame. So i wish everyone luck who will...
  5. New world - choose a name

Kankakee , Going for something outside the box nice town name in USA