• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Recent content by canufeelit

1. canufeelit

Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

True, although when you could only buy the four bonuses in v1 was the most profitable period.
  2. canufeelit

Ask CM about the game

Careful... you are dangerously close to agreeing with the community which seems to be a "bad thing"
  3. canufeelit

Ask CM about the game

I don't understand how inno seems to use the model that if a world is earning enough money to pay for server/bandwidth it's fine. Versus combining some dead worlds into a active world to stimulate activity. I only still play for PvP. Get me a world where there's dueling and fort battles yeah...
  4. canufeelit

Hr Nyborg appreciation thread

F I'm used to being disappointed by inno decisions but dang man... Also was looking forward to exploring my baby making capabilities
  5. canufeelit

Caribbean Sale - feedback

Am I missing something with the pirate set? Its a poor job set at best and 4750 nuggs?
  6. canufeelit

New Awesomia battles

I have never seen a CM so willing to fight for us and yes some tried I love you and want to have your baby no matter how physically impossible that is
  7. canufeelit

Feedback thread about multi fort battles :-D

meh... still miffed nisa stole my disciple spot
  8. canufeelit

All praise is reserved for the almighty brown tie!
  9. canufeelit

lulu channeling futu who predicted this long ago.
  10. canufeelit

Having seen the cycle so many times you just know a $$$ union officer+ set is around the corner.
  11. canufeelit

Feedback topic on Fridays battle

yes :)
  12. canufeelit

Shop buffs are weak compared to crafted buffs except chili. And bond letters would allow players to buy them if they wanted.
  13. canufeelit

Bond letters are the way to go. Players can buy what they need or save for christmas sales.
  14. canufeelit

I'm open to being wrong as things change but can you point me to data on this?
  15. canufeelit

Bless your egalitarian heart dell my sweet but did I mention that "ranks" will then go purely by leadership? Players with no fort skills or old gear will be ranked last and possibly left out of battles if full. With ranks at least the onliners can be ranked and get in to the battle. And I like...