Recent content by Caleb N Marken

1. Community Reports Discussion

Thanks for the link HelenBack. I tried all aspects of the game on different worlds before settling on my questing adventurer on Colorado ( I only have the time to play one world ). I'm glad I decided to ignore dueling as it seemed messed up when I started in 2012 and looks to be just as...
  2. The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

I would suggest only including items that can be used by mid level players in the $5,000 entry cost group. For instance, this week that level contains: Crazy Horse's Indian Clothing - Level 55 John Day's Trapper Hat - Level 65 Bill Pickett's Fringed Scarf - Level 120 The first two are good...
  3. Come forth and share with us..

Could have saved me from mistaking Bannister's Colt for a rusty item and accidentally selling it to the wandering trader. :( I agree it is probably not worth the effort though.
  4. The first thing you see...

You should probably send in a support ticket in game to see if they can figure it out for you. They most likely have a log that could tell them each time you log into a each world. It works like clockwork for me, looping through the 5 days and back to day 1 on the 6th day. I log in daily and...
  5. Find Siringo (Pinkerton Agency) quest- cant find town

Look for a yellow circle with a exclamation point ( quest giver ) in county 6.
  6. NPC Duels Quest Question...

It depends on the weapon your friend is using. You are not necessarily looking for the best dueling gear but are really looking for the best NPC KO gear. You will be sacrificing your defense to go after the KO. Melee - Look for items with the best Aim and Vigor bonuses. Ranged - Look...
  7. Complete Set with No Name - 2100 Bonds

Players can buy the set chest, with nuggets, and therefore Inno can make real money, which is why they are in business in the first place. When players buy a set chest like this with bonds earned through in-game play, Inno does not make any money.
  8. Anomalies in The West

The term peace officer, at least in the United States, is synonymous with a law enforcement officer, police officer, county sheriff, ... The term would not be used in regards to UN peacekeeping operations. Don't know what the job is titled in German but the translation into English, at least...
  9. Community Reports Discussion

I don't know that I really agree it is such a problem at high levels as those using the ZMD exploit at high levels will come up against high level players using the job KO exploit and it kinda evens things out. Players at higher level have the knowledge to minimize the impact of being dueled...
  10. turn off dueling?

No, you cannot turn it off. You can go without a town. You cannot be dueled. Get knocked out in a PvP duel. You cannot be dueled for 48 hours. Knock yourself out at a job. You cannot be dueled for 48 hours. Probably your best bet would be to use the last bit of your energy doing 15 sec runs...
  11. NPC dueler weapons

I think they always sometimes had higher level items. Two of the four NPC's that were there when I did my daily quests even had named weapons. Chief Gall's Nickel Plated Tomahawk LVL 140 weapon on LVL 117 NPC Frank McNab's Colt Navy Revolver LVL 140 weapon on LVL 108 NPC Wish I was that...
  12. Half-eaten tomato

Wrong job site. It is part of a quest that opens at level 20. There is another 'horse site' with much more level appropriate horse related jobs.
  13. Anomalies in The West

Don't know as the the typical Colt Army Revolver ( .44 caliber ) fired a larger round than the typical Colt Navy Revolver ( .36 caliber/ modified .38 caliber ). Probably because it is a game and not real life. :)
  14. Improve the Golden Gun

Totally agree. Leave the current GG quest alone. I am fine with adding a high level quest that upgrades the GG to an improved GG.
  15. Gold Rush last step

Did you finish this step within 24 hours of accepting it? There should be a green check by this requirement as well as the green check by the 7 hours of sawing wood. That is provided I remember correctly. Do you have the cancel button? Don't push it. Usually at this point you should have a...