Recent content by Bonnie Lassie

1. Bonnie Lassie

FOOTBALL CONTEST

Colombian man helps blind, deaf fan experience joy of team's World Cup win As the Columbia-Poland World Cup match blared in the background, two Columbian football fans sat face to face in a Bogota restaurant, but they didn't speak. Instead, one of the men used his hands to communicate every...
  2. Bonnie Lassie

Peace times?

I agree with Felicity - it's the wrong timing. In many places, including Germany, the evening of the 24th is a big celebration and it's already Christmas Day morning in Australia, New Zealand, etc.
  3. Bonnie Lassie

International Fort Battles Championship Entries

Player name: Bonnie Lassie World: 11 Level: 150 Class: Worker Profession: Field cook Health Points: 11k Are you skilled for Fort Battles: Yes Online/Offline: Online (mostly) Leader/Entrant: Entrant This is an alternative to the Adventurer character already entered above.
  4. Bonnie Lassie

International Fort Battles Championship Entries

Player name: Bonnie Lassie World: Colorado Level: 150 Class: Adventurer Profession: Blacksmith Health Points: 11000 Are you skilled for Fort Battles: Yes Online/Offline: Online Leader/Entrant: Entrant
  5. Bonnie Lassie

Deleting in-game forum posts

When deleting posts or threads from town/alliance/world forums, when I click to delete, this message fills the forum screen http://prntscr.com/7zfp2g File not found Firefox can't find the file at...
  6. Bonnie Lassie

Idea : Fort Battles Revived :P

Adventurers don't get a lot of dodges, because they can ghost after they take 2 hits. A non-premium adventurer would be likely to get more dodges than one who was premium with increased chance of ghosting. My worker character dodges much better than my advent. :)
  7. Bonnie Lassie

Game down?

Down for me too.
  8. Bonnie Lassie

Think Quick!

Got one, thank you!
  9. Bonnie Lassie

Fort building - not enough resources

Thanks, futu. I just wanted to clarify. :)
  10. Bonnie Lassie

I don't think so, Apel. There was 20 wood and 10 barbed wire, enough to build for one hour but I (stupidly, as it happens!) selected to build for 30 minutes from the dropdown menu and it used half of what was there.
  11. Bonnie Lassie

Yes, but I do have enough resources for up to 30 minutes. It won't let me build till I have a full hour's worth, and I will only need 15 minutes to build the level. It is at 497/500. :(
  12. Bonnie Lassie

When attempting to build at a fort, I see this: http://prntscr.com/16r9v4 There is enough wood and barbed wire to build for 30 minutes, but it looks like building cannot be done unless there are enough resources for a full hour. Has it always been this way, or did something change?
  13. Bonnie Lassie

Crafting Level 600 What do you think about this?

Also from White water transport you can get the Gold-plated cogwheels for the L600 Blacksmith recipe. I got this today:
  14. Bonnie Lassie

Crafting Level 600 What do you think about this?

Indeed you can.
  15. Bonnie Lassie

World 11 server down?

It's back up now.