Recent content by BliXem

1. BliXem

Resolved Poker

It would kinda be nice if there was some sound in the poker like when someone plays a hand and when it is your turn. For example the poker Texas Hold'em poker on facebook. Finding the gameplay kinda slow as peeps take forever to play their hand, check or raise. Zzzzz! Put really nice new...
  2. BliXem

Ufo

Hi everyone, I don't know if I am going crazy but I just spotted a UFO in my town in Arizona??? Happened to anyone else?
  3. BliXem

You're BANned

Banned for being a tree hugger!
  4. BliXem

Signature?

Maybe something like this? Due to size limits I have removed this sig.
  5. BliXem

What do we know about these weapons ?

Hmmm, this weapon is also on The West Stats, anyone know anything about it? Frozen Revolver 0-11 damage
  6. BliXem

Nov SOTM

Just curious when the results will be given? It is Jan 2011 already?
  7. BliXem

November SOTM!

8. BliXem

August SOTM - Results are in!

Any progress?
  9. BliXem

What a pitty, spoils the fun.
  10. BliXem

Ouch you a bit harsh hey. Just for some info, my entry was the first one posted with the idea of using Golden text. You can also see that the girls, the one you say is "naked", is sitting in a golden nugget. The idea of my entry was to portray the real Gold Rush as we know in on The West...
  11. BliXem

Thanx for all the support thus far. I think I will stick to my proposed plan in the future.
  12. BliXem

August SOTM!

My entry has been submitted on page 4. See ya all soon!
  13. BliXem

BliXem's Signature Request Corner

no it is fine, nice job.
  14. BliXem

Not refused, I searched and searched for images that will work for your sig. Having a hard time finding something, that is why the person requesting a sig should supply images to what they want.
  15. BliXem

I use Photoshop.