Recent content by Black Apachhe

1. Black Apachhe

Player Level

Devs talked about raising it 3 years ago :p Doubt anything new will occur.
  2. Black Apachhe

Easter tombola

Then dammit let's make up a holiday! :laugh:
  3. Black Apachhe

Fast leveling guide

I belive fastfinger fred would appreciate if you told him how you did it :P
  4. Black Apachhe

Resolved Level 120 - & still feel a newbie

Don't feel like a newbie, the game itself doesn't really offer that much, but what can you do.
  5. Black Apachhe

Resolved targeting offline

Try moving that red arrow (target) around. It might be under your character, so move your character (that yellow circle), then move your target and then return your character to the previous position.. Hope this helps! -BA-
  6. Black Apachhe

West 2.0 discussion

I totally agree with orgo and I think it's horrible. Now you have to sit there for so long time to complete 50x 15 sec. jobs. And it will ruin the product market btw. All in all, I don't like it. I was hoping for something better, to be honest. -BA-
  7. Black Apachhe

Earth sounds or man made ?

These sounds are just NASA or other secret group testing their audio amplifiers that they installed in many kind of "satellites" inside our atmosphere around all the world. And it's part of the project Blue Beam that consists in install hologram machines to create the image of God in the sky...
  8. Black Apachhe

Resolved Second 3rd key

Thank you all for quick and helpful responses! :)
  9. Black Apachhe

Resolved Second 3rd key

Howdy! I bought a 3rd key and got a golden gun. Now I'm wondering is it posibble to find 3rd key again (grave robber/ travelling merchant). Thanks in advance. -BA-
  10. Black Apachhe

Value of a bond?

It would be better to make a value on specific items, then one bond maybe...
  11. Black Apachhe

Fort Battle Builds Guide 2.0!

I hope it's not dodge tank beacuse it sucks.
  12. Black Apachhe

West 2.0 discussion

Lol he's not talking about items bought from shop, he's talking about stuff bought on the market.
  13. Black Apachhe

Resolved Junk Chest

Yeah, it's up to 5k and people used to get that crappy stuff from steel lined boxes. :D