• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Recent content by Beefmeister

1. Beefmeister

Feedback Advent Calendar 2021

almost got me with that 3rd question...ngl overall, i have a good feeling about this event. i like it i would prefer questions related to the game more than the first 2, if it actually makes me learn new things about the game, as did the 3rd one. it's kinda amazing that after 3 years of playing...
  2. Beefmeister

Feedback Advent Calendar 2021

as long as i get premium medals for both the pumpkin hunt and the gift hunt, i don't care when it happens anymore...since i don't wanna spend money on this game anymore until you nerf union
  3. Beefmeister

Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

he had to fuel the fire a little otherwise it doesn't completely fit the mod stereotype...lmao
  4. Beefmeister

well, they clearly said they won't nerf it...so the game will remain in this state for a long time now. the fact that it affects us is just on the superficial side... underlying damage is much much more bad. they really care about their game :lol:
  5. Beefmeister

Feedback Western Friday Sale 2021

yeah give us nugget discount
  6. Beefmeister

yeah why no nugget sale
  7. Beefmeister

how about offering a discount on nuggets, like a 300% offer
  8. Beefmeister

Feedback Update 2.163

yeah nice update very cool amazing when are the dotd items becoming auctionable?
  9. Beefmeister

Dead Server Consolidation?

The West is in kind of a delicate situation though, it's definitely not similar to New World. I'm not sure, but I assume 50% of the population on the west servers are the same players (number might be bigger). Under different names or not, I don't know. A big amount of the other accounts are...
  10. Beefmeister

Fort limit changes on Colorado and Kansas - Feedback

wasn't it 92 vs 79 for mediums? 76 is exaggerated what a surprise...everyone said that since the first month of kansas :lol:
  11. Beefmeister

i don't take it as a personal attack but you have to understand (and you probably do, but you have to be more serious about it) that the difference between union and cortina is huge. me - i have enough money on the main server i play to upgrade cortina over lv3...while union is unreachable...
  12. Beefmeister

no idea really, but i want that set too. as does every other player that knows how op it is
  13. Beefmeister

Awesomia Battle (De Muertos)

i'm starting to believe they mess things up on purpose because the community is demanding the minimum and they're tired of the bickering :lol:
  14. Beefmeister

then ask them to just release it again, put the last nail in the coffin