Recent content by Beefmeister

1. Beefmeister

Feedback Changelog 2.177

why do my feet smell if they don't have a nose?
  2. Beefmeister

Feedback Update 2.176

i have no feedback or whatever but...are you guys really gonna start the independence day event after the independence day? :lol: :lol:
  3. Beefmeister

Topics for discussion

i appreciate the effort but there's no chance of winning any awesomia as long as they dont fix their stupid game, especially on split starts or setting north (actually this is debatable because advents independently have to set to block north and i've seen awesomias where they don't) i usually...
  4. Beefmeister

gringo

ah, that makes sense i see, so the damagers actually get more damage based on damage multiplier...he said it was a class thing so i was confused
  5. Beefmeister

gringo

ah...right...but the extra bonus afaik is not doubled only for duelers but for all characters...it's a double just in wep damage though. at least that's what the calculator says. i haven't played any other char than dueler so i don't know. i'd have to check the formula which I'm not really...
  6. Beefmeister

gringo

i agree with you on most of the stuff you wrote here but they are definitely strong as hell in the health/defense/resistance branch too...~480 resistance with the right combo :lol: also, i didnt get your point with almost double for duelers at the end, since the way it works is just getting the...
  7. Beefmeister

Feedback Merging Danish (DK) market with International servers

is there any possibility of making colorado a premium world? you haven't released a non-prem world since then so i really don't see the point in keeping it like this
  8. Beefmeister

gringo

actually, i think the gringo thing is not that bad altogether for the current state of the game...only if it wasn't suitable for defense as well like for attack, it makes attacks winnable. but then if they somehow change the tower bonuses those sets will become just as op (or even worse) than...
  9. Beefmeister

dislike button on forum

to that i want a haha emoji reaction button so i can react to every single inno announcement
  10. Beefmeister

Feedback Crafting event 2022

wisdom words bro you a real one :indian:
  11. Beefmeister

Feedback Easter Event 2022

don't try to talk sense into them bro...they don't do that here
  12. Beefmeister

Feedback Special Speed Server Fort Battles

said no one ever :lol::lol::lol:
  13. Beefmeister

Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA here's some feedback...stop doing speed servers at the frequency you do for the same 20 players. how about listening to it here's some more feedback...stop giving gringos away here's some more more feedback...take your ass to this...
  14. Beefmeister

Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

i think we need more gringos as rewards and more speed servers and union officer added to the shop so i can make level 5
  15. Beefmeister

Games Status

aby you're my best friend but seeing spam in latest posts is just stupid