Recent content by asdf124

1. asdf124

Update Feedback - 2.137 & DoD2020

I think they should had it with 3 picks per card tier and have 5 cards on the table.... If you proceed, you simply reset your tries(3 tries and 5 cards to choose from) Its a 60% chance and if you get it correctly, you can take and move on...Or try for the other two choices, If you get all 3...
  2. asdf124

we are coming...

Its not an open world per say thou, no new player can register into it :x
  3. asdf124

we are coming...

Only colorado is joinable, world 1 isn't.
  4. asdf124

Update Feedback - 2.135

https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/update-2-135-discussion.3591/#post-37827 I rest my case.
  5. asdf124

Let me out !

You can blame me for them being hesitant to open migration. I basically did my utmost best to exploit it in the past. Having characters all over the worlds just so that others can smuggle gear/take what they wish from me in compensation. Of course it would be a world I ask them to move to, if...
  6. asdf124

Oktoberfest 2020 - Feedback

I just noticed, there are no Arabian country belt in the the shop :D Nor any African country belt :O I think they should rather address that than add new events/tambolas. I also remember a certain player who actually sent a ticket over getting the same item again and again. He also told the...
  7. asdf124

Script TW-Calc

Firefox works fine for me for everything.
  8. asdf124

Script TW-Calc

For firefox, private mode does that to the website.
  9. asdf124

Thank you for your feedback! Actual feedback

After this event, I have finally decided to quit. Best wishes TUG/asdf124. I am tired to be backstabbed from so called allies again n again as soon as they have the chance to. After event finishes, I will remove everyone from my friends list.(Arizona) Also, being ignored for so long with...
  10. asdf124

7 duel experience and gets $ 1,807. asdf124 receives a bounty of $1,255. Well, just bounty someone you want to get via a duel. Thats the easiest way to get a wanted person.
  11. asdf124

Their isn't any quality control in that department for this game.... Any other product would have a quality assurance of a degree. Remind me, why is beta like this and who's idea was it to make it have about over 3x the nuggets?
  12. asdf124

For the first time in years, you guys removed very rare octoberfest chest and replaced it with loot/steel/first aid/incredible chest. Why was it removed in this event? We have rare/uncommon/common chests but not very rare. Who makes all these decisions is beyond me.
  13. asdf124

As many as 50% of our you Google translator had a very hard time apparently.........
  14. asdf124

This just sounds to me: "We will try to screw the players in another way." Edit: If you want more choices, just ask...
  15. asdf124

Don't forget having the 1k bond letter in the same place as the OP potion. We have been through this again and again.