asdf124's Recent Activity

1. asdf124 liked lulumcnoob's post in the thread Open Season.

You're a level 88 with a duel level of 131 on Idaho. You've made choices and it's resulted in you having lots of enemies who now...

Jun 17, 2019 at 6:17 PM
  2. asdf124 replied to the thread Open Season.

I remember playing GTA: San Andreas, I used to use cheat codes to get the fighter jet as soon as I have a new game(or simply save after...

Jun 17, 2019 at 5:28 PM
  3. asdf124 replied to the thread improve adventurer's class bonuses.

That is a very bad idea, you have to think about why people bought nuggets in the first place. THat's just a PR nightmare waiting to...

Jun 15, 2019 at 6:51 PM
  4. asdf124 liked Pankreas PorFavor's post in the thread Open Season.

you've already shown us in your first post that you don't understand the game mechanics, why do you still insist on showing this?...

Jun 15, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  5. asdf124 liked dankolo's post in the thread improve adventurer's class bonuses.

Proposal Me and many other players are demanding change of the adventurer class, which is very weak at the moment at every aspect of the...

Jun 15, 2019 at 6:00 PM
  6. asdf124 replied to the thread improve adventurer's class bonuses.

What about the other suggestions of percentage reductions for everyone? except capping the percentage depending on the amount of HP?

Jun 15, 2019 at 5:57 PM
  7. asdf124 replied to the thread Open Season.

I used to duel up, it was a nice challenge. :oops: You are only complaining because you aren't up for the challenge.:rolleyes:

Jun 15, 2019 at 1:26 PM
  8. asdf124 replied to the thread improve adventurer's class bonuses.

Damage reduction for first shot is silly, one can just simply have none leadership players shoot first to counter that.

Jun 15, 2019 at 12:05 PM