asdf124's latest activity

• asdf124
    After this event, I have finally decided to quit. Best wishes TUG/asdf124. I am tired to be backstabbed from so called allies again n...
  • asdf124
    asdf124 replied to the thread Oktoberfest 2020 - Feedback.
    7 duel experience and gets $ 1,807. asdf124 receives a bounty of $1,255. Well, just bounty someone you want to get via a duel. Thats...
  • asdf124
    Their isn't any quality control in that department for this game.... Any other product would have a quality assurance of a degree...
  • asdf124
    For the first time in years, you guys removed very rare octoberfest chest and replaced it with loot/steel/first aid/incredible chest...
  • asdf124
    As many as 50% of our you Google translator had a very hard time apparently.........
  • asdf124
    This just sounds to me: "We will try to screw the players in another way." Edit: If you want more choices, just ask...
  • asdf124
    Don't forget having the 1k bond letter in the same place as the OP potion. We have been through this again and again.
  • asdf124
    Any script that automates any process is prohibited except buying items from the town shop. This includes sending event currency...
  • asdf124
    Leaving the game over potential banning? Guess you never been banned before.... If they ban me over the use of scripts, I would gladly...
  • asdf124
    asdf124 replied to the thread Balance Adventures.
    I don't actually understand the backlash due to the fact of last event. I would rather do 1000 adventures again in each world rather...
  • asdf124
    I ain't sure why no one actually said anything about your numbers. They don't actually add up. Which level are you talking about? I...
  • asdf124
    Makes you wonder what beta actually is, is it really the same as main worlds, or is it really an enhanced version of the current game...
  • asdf124
    asdf124 replied to the thread Update Feedback - 2.133.
    Can you guys remove the chests from uncommon/rare categories?(steel lined/iron clad chest)? It is very much outdated.
  • asdf124
    asdf124 replied to the thread Harvest Event - Feedback.
    Feelsbad when he's the one of the people who skimmed through the quests, now there is a survey without the option to say: "I don't know"...
  • asdf124
    You can use mouse scroll on the + sign to make it easier at increasing/decreasing the amount. edit or you can simply use the html...