asdf124's latest activity

• asdf124
    I have tried the manual way of importing, it would say it needs an account, but it did import anyway. Have you clicked the inventory...
  • asdf124
    asdf124 reacted to pernall's post in the thread Help Tecumseh (Maze Contest) with Like Like.
    Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, Tecumseh is on his way home to the village. He is collecting ingredients for making dinner, when he gets...
  • asdf124
    asdf124 replied to the thread Help Tecumseh (Maze Contest).
    The hottest Chili in the west.
  • asdf124
    Beta has been not beta for a very long time, they don't really test much in beta. Its not really the fault of the developers to find...
  • asdf124
    asdf124 replied to the thread Ask CM about the game.
    For years innogames since it acquired TW, it never advertised it. You do realize a browser game nowadays would only survive if it gets...
  • asdf124
    asdf124 replied to the thread 7 Days Summer Speed - Feedback.
    Oh that's easy, I was talking about the community as a whole that changed. From a community that would be its own persona, to a bunch...
  • asdf124
    Read again, I didn't specify who's fake. Are you that self centered? I don't know you that well, so don't give yourself that much...
  • asdf124
    You really want horseball event to come back, wow. We have a real fan of the west.(this is what I think of you nowadays> :lovetw:) I...
  • asdf124
    It seems like there is a huge budget cut, also which 3 biggest experience fools would pay a few k nuggets to get 300 nuggets. Or...
  • asdf124
    asdf124 replied to the thread migration.
    Rank heroes, they want to be the "best" berry picker of em all. Or is it the best church builder? Times change.
  • asdf124
    asdf124 replied to the thread Hr Nyborg appreciation thread.
    no no no, you need at least 2 cm's to handle you guys....
  • asdf124
    Great game? Are you sure about that? The only great thing about this game is the community that it built up. It will die off whether...
  • asdf124
    asdf124 replied to the thread Hr Nyborg appreciation thread.
    I got you, one sec when I get into his account.... All should be fixed soon ~TM
  • asdf124
    asdf124 reacted to Apelatia's post in the thread Hr Nyborg appreciation thread with Like Like.
    Sam has been fighting the good fight since 2009 :boone:
  • asdf124
    Useless? The thing is, more like puppets rather than useless. It isn't really their fault thou(cm's) its just how it is and isn't even...