Rest in peace, Nyborg.
  4. Apelatia

Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

5. Apelatia

1 Always spoiling the party, Sam :no:
  6. Apelatia

Feedback thread about multi fort battles :-D

I feel it's naive to think that all mod decisions are based purely on a sob story. In fact, I can say from experience that they aren't. No, the moderators aren't perfect, but there's more behind a punishment decision related to multis than you seem to think there is. I've always noticed as well...
  7. Apelatia

34 No. It means they are a traitor to the mod cause
  8. Apelatia

What I read from this is that you don't trust the mods to be objective to uphold a fair judgement. Am I right? Although, I also heard that you enjoy digging multis yourself, so perhaps you're a little biased. :huh:
  9. Apelatia

31 Go, go go. Before they wake
  10. Apelatia

I always have and will hate multi digs, but imposing a two-hour rule will be restrictive on the game in a negative way. I'd prefer objective mod assessment and point punishment of people clearly abusing the game function to either benefit themselves or detract from the playing experience of others.
  11. Apelatia

Wu-Han facility U.S.A. funded

Cool story.
  12. Apelatia

new cm please

Welcome to the community, @Hr.Nyborg
  13. Apelatia

Question about whether an achievement is still active

If you have all four cakes and no achievement is showing, contact support and ask them to fix it for you - they should be able to fix it easily enough.
  14. Apelatia

Gift hunt

That stat shows how many gift boxes you have opened. Are you sure there aren't more unopened boxes sat in your inventory?
  15. Apelatia

Hiding Quests

Like this idea. I recently started a new world for a bit and was a bit overwhelmed at what hit me when Save the Saloon, Part 2 was done. Would be great to have a way to make things look a little less insurmountable