Recent content by Annie-Bell

1. M... - Entries for the new world!

like that one too .. know montana been dropped few times but some neat names from new ideas!
  2. M... - Entries for the new world!

Mesilla, New Mexico .... where billy the kid courthouse tried and sentenced to hang .. tho he got away!! gooo billy the kid!! or Mesquite, Texas - sounds cowboy-ish .
  3. M... - Entries for the new world!

Mesilla, New Mexico .... where billy the kid courthouse tried and sentenced to hang .. tho he got away!! gooo billy the kid!! or Mesquite, Texas - sounds cowboy-ish .
  4. Over Inflated Prices In the markets ......

oh like that! know have suggested to people to swap out other stuff there .. im sure people will make point of going there or checking every now and then, making him th popular npc in map :)
  5. Over Inflated Prices In the markets ......

40K for honey? woot that's a deal!! :D try 100K per honey in kansas .. extra special honey i guess!! Agree with above, gotta stop putting changes in game, if people buy it, good for the old west cowboy wheelers and dealers .. obv some of us just skip over quests (file it along side he "quest...
  6. Fort Fighting Suggestions

like the different map idea .. another thing people keep mentioning for improving ff's is consideing not opening new world every year, but do know it pays the bills, but becomes increasingly difficult to keep players going in all other worlds.
  7. Fort Fighting Suggestions

As for banning independent players from future ff's who miss a ff as suspected spies (many indpendents that stay outta poliitcs, RL happens, or may miss because now everyone duelling to ensure they miss and get banned) .. please dont. We know there are players that will expoit that, bank on...
  8. Update Traveling Fair

hiya! not sure where to ask and didnt want whole new thread, but noticed in colo Awesomia battle Aug 8 (in saloon topic still says 40 bonds for all) .. noticed no bonds given. Other worlds seemed okay and got 40 bond envelope. Can the colo Awesomia dug by GM Town be looked at to make sure...
  9. Feedback Duel Event

thank you for response goober. will also maybe suggest that take a look when log in to see if the duel event world shows up in list, that may be indicator of were signed up. Thanks for response. And good idea about future notification As seen, obv concern for some focused on players in...
  10. Feedback Duel Event

lol haha .. well lets hope the ones in birthday attire get some sort of prize for their contributions!
  11. Feedback Duel Event

bit concerning there is ability to register others .. is there a way to make sure we were not registered for this event - just imagining getting used to duel down and not even knowing there. I dont wish anything to do with this event so is there a way to check that not there? Some of us, many...
  12. Feedback Duel Event

didnt read all that, but think you misread and took some big leaps to something. I said know there are perceptions out there, but looks like alot of changes have been made, and check and balances and providing clear info ahead of time and afterwards. In addition changes such as size of towns...
  13. Feedback Duel Event

had few people ask about my post .. by no means am i mininizing peoples concerns and in past there has been perceptions of "fair play" either by how inno sets things up or how players play in event worlds and even in their regular worlds. I have purposely chosen not to do event worlds to avoid...
  14. Feedback Duel Event

Hiya weedon! hugs! i know that there is some negative perceptions of event worlds, heard some say they enjoy. Just keep playing regular worlds and keep having fun. give duel server a try if you wish, my understanding there has been improvements so keep the faith! Mr>Anonymous, probably not...
  15. (Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

no im afriad only players that are in many worlds are able to see, but do agree, i do know that players are not feeling heard in terms of things like why are we promoting 5 mutlis in 5 min without one single response why that is deemed fair, and now seeing the rush to go muck up other worlds...