Recent content by Alawa

1. Alawa

Active Roleplayers and RPs

I'l need to actually read the thread to know how far along you've come. However, if you've been active all this time, I have little doubt that the guidance of the stellar writers here have worked nicely for you.
  2. Alawa

Hey all. Good to be seen. Things sure look different around here LOL. Took me forever and a day to even figure out where the silly login tab was (silly, lack of internet savvy I know). Was just doing a bit of reminiscing yesterday, and pleased to see Busana is still mentioned *smiles* She was my...
  3. Alawa

Sentinels is probably one of two favorite games that I was involved in writing as well. I liked the biker game too. Anyway... Hope all are doing well!
  4. Alawa

Too familiar at times no?
  5. Alawa

Never can tell. I'm around, but life constantly reminds me it exists with the occasional rearing of its ugly head. How are things?
  6. Alawa

Ever get into a rut, dig to find out how deep, and never find the top of the hole again? I feel like that lately. Howdy ya'll
  7. Alawa

Sorry to any waiting on me. Busy week... should post tomorrow or so.
  8. Alawa

Why on earth would they fear Busana? She's an innocent...
  9. Alawa

*Slips quietly from Braet's comfy spot* Awww man! You're here? I mean... welcome back! Rejoining Sentinels would be Braet's call. Busana can be a handful
  10. Alawa

So what you're basically saying then Zem... is I should just sit in the shadows and twiddle my thumbs.
  11. Alawa

I really should read where that story progressed... Speaking of stories, would anybody be interested in a revival of The Ghosts thread?
  12. Alawa

Ashes

Charley raised her eyebrows as she heard a familiar voice call out to her from the area of the kitchens. She smiled and poked her head around the corner of the entrance to peek into the room and seek out its source. She nodded her head as she was asked to help out. She never minded the...
  13. Alawa

Count to 10,000

5686 *Points* I've signed in with Ashes. I'm hoping for the best.
  14. Alawa

Count to 10,000

Thanks... good to be back. Yeah... I still got all my bits. 5688
  15. Alawa

Count to 10,000

It's hard to read your accent here Johann... :P 5690