• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Recent content by Al35ul

1. Al35ul

Advent Calendar 4. Game

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, Our 4th game is here! A nice little game to occupy your mind while you do your Holiday shoppings! Remember to leave your answer in this thread, and not make a new one. Game: Santa asked an elf to cut 2 cm x 10 cm strips of wrapping paper from square 10 × 10 cm...
  2. Al35ul

Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2021

I meant the pumpkins for this year's questline :up:
  3. Al35ul

Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2021

The glowing pumpkins will not be actionable, but the pumpkins needed for the quests are.
  4. Al35ul

Feedback Advent Calendar 2021

The pumpkins will have bonds inside of them that you can drop, if that is what you are asking. If you are curious about what the pumpkins contain, feel free to visit our Beta forum where the pumpkin event has already started :).
  5. Al35ul

Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

Shinny has also been on Colorado since around 2012-2013, it's only normal to have higher stats in the FB rankings :up:
  6. Al35ul

Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

I am also doing good, thank you for asking :dastardly:
  7. Al35ul

We got a winner :lovetw:
  8. Al35ul

Feedback Western Friday Sale 2021

Per the announcement: ''Firefighter chest and items from November 27th 12:00 until November 28th 12:00.''
  9. Al35ul

Count to 00,000

10. Al35ul

Count to 00,000

11. Al35ul

me too :boone: Just happened to open the forum and saw some commotion in this thread :P
  12. Al35ul

Feedback Update 2.163

More information on the pumpkin event will be provided here on the forum very soon-ish:).
  13. Al35ul

Sneaky....nice try :no:
  14. Al35ul

Feedback Update 2.163

Most likely with the next update.
  15. Al35ul

Feedback Western Friday Sale 2021

The golden chest is not related to the golden weapons in-game. The Avatars mentioned are just special avatars related to set - you will also receive a golden colt, golden sabre and golden gun as avatar parts, not as items.