Recent content by Agfob

1. Agfob

Idea (Marriage)

I think its a great idea with a nice presentation. Nobody is forced to get married, it could solely be for an achievement with no quest attached. Maybe it needs some more work, but I give it a thumbs up! :-)
  2. Agfob

Fort repairs / maintenance after battle

Howdy ladies & gents :) I just heard this in Saloon in-game chat today, and have not heard about this before so I figured I will post it here as I think it's a simple but nice idea: Idea: After a fort battle (or after 3, 5, 10 fort battles) a fort would need some maintenance work. Some...
  3. Agfob

DAY & NIGHT IN THE WEST!!! :-)

Why was it rejected if only 27% said no? :-O
  4. Agfob

DAY & NIGHT IN THE WEST!!! :-)

Howdy ladies & gents :) I proposed this 3 or 5 years ago once, but I will try again now :) The idea is to have: DAY & NIGHT IN THE WEST! :) As we all know we have players from all over the world playing this game so its nice that it is always day in the west no matter where or when you log...
  5. Agfob

Golden Gun Upgrade

YES!!! PLEASE!!!! SOME KIND OF GOLDEN GUN UPGRADE! a new quest where you get a new golden rifle for level 140 &up would be awesome!! this has been around for such a LONG TIME now, please make this happen!! :-)
  6. Agfob

New world release date?

classic world was a blast! :-) would be great to have a semi classic world, that included fort battles. like a world shortly before V2 was released or so :-)
  7. Agfob

New world release date?

Inno are opening a classic world on the .de server in July (but only for a month): https://forum.the-west.de/index.php?threads/the-west-classic.75578/#_ga=2.89242267.1855909790.1498813668-438446336.1496148271 oh looks like it will be .net: https://classic.the-west.net/
  8. Agfob

New world release date?

I agree: a new world without any tombolas would definitely be fun - old school style :-D but yeah, Inno would then at least need to add something new to the game play like new quests, buildings, train stations etc :-)
  9. Agfob

New world release date?

As the first player has reached level 150 in Galveston and others will follow soon, the question arises, will there be yet another world release and if so, when is it set to open?
  10. Agfob

Weekly Lotto returned?

"Hello Agfob, Thank you for your entry, it will be processed shortly. Please keep this ticket open in the meantime. Respectfully, Slygoxx Senior Marshal" was the respond I got when I entered my tickets.
  11. Agfob

Weekly Lotto returned?

I entered too and I got a respond that Inno received my Ticket. Until recently the ticket was "open", today it appears as "answered". Looking forward to receive news about the winners as well :-)
  12. Agfob

New world

Yeah, putting some worlds together would be great. It d be awesome if there d be only 3 worlds max. :-) and I agree, way too many sets coming out all the time...
  13. Agfob

Golden Gun

Howdy, I will take some time this month to come up with a quest suggestion for the "diamond gun". Stay tuned, more to come soon :-)
  14. Agfob

New world

Howdy :-) I just wanted to ask if inno already has a date for when (or if) the new world is about to come out? much obliged, Agfob