Recent content by Ace Matador

1. Ace Matador

Adventures discussion and feedback

Before update it was possible to shoot on the mill in some fields at the bank. I didn't notice any change after update as well.
  2. Ace Matador

Medal of bravery at sea

I also think so. I did some tests and isn't working properly. :(
  3. Ace Matador

Market/auctions

Sorry but, in my opinion I don't think it's really necessary. Auction works like that.
  4. Ace Matador

How to drop medal of freedom

I found out. :)
  5. Ace Matador

How to drop medal of freedom

Which job do you know?
  6. Ace Matador

Upgrade Achievements Help

The weird thing is: some low level players got that achievement. Seems it is not so hard to get it, I just need to know the main requirement that obviously is not to knock out someone when I'm the only one alive on my team (the achievements description suggests it). Anyways, I'll keep trying...
  7. Ace Matador

Hello, Futu, yep, I'm talking about adventures. Anyways I've been trying to knock out someone when I'm the only one alive and nothing... I'm 7/10. :(
  8. Ace Matador

I'm gonna try it. Thank you.
  9. Ace Matador

Then I must be the only stand player at the end of the battle, not in middle or whatever else, right?
  10. Ace Matador

I wanna know how to get "Last one standing". I've been trying to be the last man too many times and nothing. Someone help, please? :(
  11. Ace Matador

Bonus Code Giveaway!

Unique precious chest. :)
  12. Ace Matador

New adventures bugs

Same here. :(
  13. Ace Matador

Weekly Lotto returned?

May someone tell me (or give me a link) how the winners in this Lotto event are defined? Thanks!
  14. Ace Matador

Horseball Cup - Discussion

I have the same questions. Could anyone answer?
  15. Ace Matador

Bugs arising from the latest 'fix' (and I use the term VERY losely).

I have the same question. I did the Day of the Dead (repeatable) and after doing silver mining 5 hour I do not received nothing. Is it normal? Edit: I did it before my world unlocks.