Recent content by 1Big Chief

1. 1Big Chief

The Duel Showdown

I would imagine .. rolling and ducking tactics would play a big roll in being shot... ... and also (IF) how many players target a single player .. which would free up the other freed up players to shoot back .. hurting them There are many ways TEAM tactics can be used.. targeting the strongest...
  2. 1Big Chief

The Duel Showdown

Thanks Kuro .. a long shot.. but as you say.. worth asking ;)
  3. 1Big Chief

The Duel Showdown

Virtually 7 Years later... after the idea passed the vote with 84% Sadly... they haven't added it.. but worse.. they haven't replied back to say it was in all Canned in it's entirety @kuro90 .. any chance you can find out ... please ? Thanks
  4. 1Big Chief

Duel Buff Bug

Nope.. nothing like that.. unless getting injured on a job gets a "knee-jerk" reaction ;) Nope.. agree.. but haven't done an NPC in a year in the least I just armed another Jam.. so lets see how long those 5 last... No FF's.. just jobs for Event.
  5. 1Big Chief

Duel Buff Bug

Does anyone else lose Duel buffs after arming it... and without being dueled... you log on sometime later.. hours or days.. and it's gone ? In my case... arming Polishing Stone (2) and Jam (5) .. but all 5 Jam uses disappear. Is it a Bug.. or was there a time limit introduced ? Guess since...
  6. 1Big Chief

World 1 Closing :(

WoW o.O What a Turn-Around !! So those that Left out of Fear of Losing a Decade Long of Game Play Probably won't be Allowed to return if they so desired ? Its a valid question.. since they were being "forced" out.
  7. 1Big Chief

:D Futu... The Wisest Thing I've EVER Heard You Say :D Lets Just Hope they Wise UP FAST... Before People Do Stop ;)
  8. 1Big Chief

Ok.. So Now Classic World 1 is Closing... WITHOUT Consulting Players ? Da Twist//INNO... You Do Realize that your Plight to Close Small Worlds... Least a Classic one.. to Fill Newer Worlds... will Not Help The West @ ALL !! I for One.. with many Others... Cherish World 1... and I would Rather...
  9. 1Big Chief

Level 5 Harper's axe

Awe ... no wonder I can't find even ONE on the Market over there :confused: Congrats tho ... will end mine on Level 4 on Colorado... Ain't going THAT Far !!! :D
  10. 1Big Chief

Is anyone one ALIVE?

What ? Tom Paris is Still Alive ??? :eek: Must be Another Lie o_O That is Another Lie .. need newer glasses !! :cool: lol Yeah.. We still have our Fun on World 1.. & only Colorado is busier... the rest of my Worlds are ticking time bombs :D
  11. 1Big Chief

It`s this the END?

I've said it before... Toon born & dies in World 1 & I move on... all other worlds are deleted. Right now INNO is killing the game on their own I gave many tips for better game play 1. DUELS.. I proposed a Duel Showdown.. https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/the-duel-showdown.52458/ It...
  12. 1Big Chief

WORLD 1

I've said it before... Toon born & dies in World 1 & I move on... all other worlds are deleted. Right now INNO is killing the game on their own I gave many tips for better game play ;)
  13. 1Big Chief

Hollywest: The West Video Contest Voting!

Well done to both.. takes a lot of effort :up:
  14. 1Big Chief

Duel Changes

Tinkering with the duel system is not the answer... they should be upgrading dueling.. like they did with Advent Battles No point in changing the tyres (dueling system).. if you're still got the same engine (no glamour.. still boring) :( Disappointed in INNO.. NO Imagination when it comes to...
  15. 1Big Chief

Racism

Racism is overstated... and over exaggerated .. mainly by those in self pity What is racism to a "possible victim"... could just be cultural differences comment by another