Piece of a Note part 1

DeletedUser

I have earned piece of a note part 2 through trading, but how does one obtain piece of a note part 1?

DeletedUser

I read another player said you need all 3 notes for a Quest but I don't know any thing about this.

DeletedUser

The quest the pieces of a note are needed for is:

Hernando's sword
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Noone has ever accomplished this one yet, but I'm sharing with you the current collected wisdom from the German servers:

How to activate: collect all 3 pieces of the note

Piece of a note (Part 1) -> Trading with Indians, Transporting ammunition, grave robbing, treasure hunt, ambush
Piece of a note (Part 2) -> Trading(1%), grave robbing(1%), ambush(1%); lvl 49 quest series "John moves out"
Piece of a note (Part 3) -> unknown

Once ativated Part 1 of the quest will ask for a spade. In return you will receive Hernando's sword. It's the most valuable weapon in game and at can be carried already at lvl 50, striking between 95-120 base dmg and giving a bonus of +7 Reflex & +6 Trading.

Part 2 will then be activated automatically and asks you to destroy the sword in return of 500XP (but believe me when I say that destroying it for just 500XP would be a complete waste)

DeletedUser

maybe anyone knows whats the best melee weapon ? is it the "sharp saber" ? if so i think ill have to kill myself

DeletedUser

maybe anyone knows whats the best melee weapon ? is it the "sharp saber" ? if so i think ill have to kill myself

nakshtrap said:
best melee weapon is Hernando's sword, i think

sorry to say but you two must be blind.

bonez said:
It's the most valuable weapon in game and at can be carried already at lvl 50, striking between 95-120 base dmg and giving a bonus of +7 Reflex & +6 Trading.

yes it's the most valuable melee weapon.

Diggo11

The quest the pieces of a note are needed for is:

Hernando's sword
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Noone has ever accomplished this one yet, but I'm sharing with you the current collected wisdom from the German servers:

How to activate: collect all 3 pieces of the note

Piece of a note (Part 1) -> Trading with Indians, Transporting ammunition, grave robbing, treasure hunt, ambush
Piece of a note (Part 2) -> Trading(1%), grave robbing(1%), ambush(1%); lvl 49 quest series "John moves out"
Piece of a note (Part 3) -> unknown

Once ativated Part 1 of the quest will ask for a spade. In return you will receive Hernando's sword. It's the most valuable weapon in game and at can be carried already at lvl 50, striking between 95-120 base dmg and giving a bonus of +7 Reflex & +6 Trading.

Part 2 will then be activated automatically and asks you to destroy the sword in return of 500XP (but believe me when I say that destroying it for just 500XP would be a complete waste)
Is there anymore to the quest?

DeletedUser

Its the most valuable weapon currently known!!!!

There may be rares of the cavalary sabre than no one knows of yet

Diggo11

Cool. So if I don't destroy the weapon I'm not missing out on a new quest (once I unlock it). Awesome I want that weapon :D

DeletedUser

Nobody knows what job part 3 of the note drops from ... if anyone actually gets the weapon they'd be insane to destroy it for a measly 500 XP ...

Diggo11

Once with VERY high luck :)

And if no-one knows where it drops from they how do we know it exists? This means that no-one in every world of every language could possible have one!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nobody knows what job part 3 of the note drops from ... if anyone actually gets the weapon they'd be insane to destroy it for a measly 500 XP ...

I probably would destroy it with my W3 char, for many a reason, I could list them all, but I'll just go for the most entertaining one:

For the hell of it. Destroy it just to show off to those craving it, that I got in AND destroyed it.

DeletedUser

I probably would destroy it with my W3 char, for many a reason, I could list them all, but I'll just go for the most entertaining one:

For the hell of it. Destroy it just to show off to those craving it, that I got in AND destroyed it.

You'd be better off putting Part 3 of the note onto your paperdoll and have dozens of people mail you everyday wanting to know what job you got Part 3 from !

DeletedUser

Well the German forums have info on how to get it, but I think me posting it would be against the rules as a spoiler and it isn't confirmed anyway.

DeletedUser

You'd be better off putting Part 3 of the note onto your paperdoll and have dozens of people mail you everyday wanting to know what job you got Part 3 from !

I get enough mails from crazy buggers asking me all kinds of stuff :S