Incoming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Building slowly gets you better items?

Ummm how would that even work? How do you define slowly? Like 1% a day and youll get all the 'omgamazing' things? Its all down to luck mate, you got a lot of luck but no, building slowly just gets you the items slower.

You see LOADS of slow building towns who still get rubbish stuff, its all down to luck.

DeletedUser

*Is unaffected by change*

I gloat at my stamina skills, they fail me not.

DeletedUser3741

I think this is a good change

-Strength is still the main stat for construction
-The overall growth speed is nerfed
-The underpowered Stamina stat gets a buff
-The overpowered Construction stat gets a nerf

Now do something about setting traps ^^

DeletedUser

I think this is a good change

-Strength is still the main stat for construction
-The overall growth speed is nerfed
-The underpowered Stamina stat gets a buff
-The overpowered Construction stat gets a nerf

Now do something about setting traps ^^

Its a great idea lol. Construction had much too large of an influence over building.

DeletedUser

I think by changing the building requirements will hurt young & upcomig towns from ever catching up to fully developed towns. Maybe to make the plaing field more even something should be devolped by maybe lowering some of the building levels of these more advanced towns. I think adding more buildings is a great idea at this current requirement & leave the existing ones at our current rquirements

DeletedUser

You were lucky though of gaining $753 and 412 experience in one day. What jobs do you do to get those?

This is doing the rounds on horses, grizzlies, coyotes, wolves etc.

Horses is the biggest earner at the moment, but its not unusual for me to earn 500+ a day in items+cash.
It will be even higher once I get silver mining and indians.

Experience is pretty much constant 350-450/d.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What i'm gratefull for is that they informed about this upcoming change. now we can prepare.

DeletedUser

Its a great idea lol. Construction had much too large of an influence over building.

Haha imagine that, construction had a big influence over construction. I think it should be double sided. Stamina should affect how long you do something, and construction should affect how well you build. So if you have high construction you should get pretty good building points for working a short while, but if you have high stamina you get the same amount of building points for working longer. You know kinda like how things actually worked.:unsure:

DeletedUser

i know that this update is a kick in the balls.

but look on the brigth side innogames has produced like 3 or 4 differnet mods in a month. i like this snappy progress.:D

DeletedUser

I would love to hear an interview with the person who is reading the statistics and directing the game development. I'm sure the DB and reporting capability is impressive.

DeletedUser

I think it´s very unfair. Lot's of towns quicly developed all their buildings. This chages will increase the gap between towns and players.

Unfair !!!

On the other way It may be a good change in new worlds.

DeletedUser

i dont see the reason for this update. If its to make it more difficult to max out a town then its not gonna work because all it will do will make it much more appealing to be part of a large town instead of founding one yourself. Instead of having hundreds or towns per world, there will just be a few maxed out ones with 40 members and loads of inactive 500 pointers. Players will lose interest in the game quicker because all their hard work will be hardly doing anything.

i think to try and slow down towns the skills required for constructing should change after buildings have been levelled up a certain amount. like Stamina comes into place once a building gets to level 5 for example. At least then small towns can build up relatively quickly still.

DeletedUser

Haha imagine that, construction had a big influence over construction. I think it should be double sided. Stamina should affect how long you do something, and construction should affect how well you build. So if you have high construction you should get pretty good building points for working a short while, but if you have high stamina you get the same amount of building points for working longer. You know kinda like how things actually worked.:unsure:

Lmfao shut up :laugh:

Thats good, but its too much work and too complicated for the people who make these changes. But that might even add strategy to simply building, which means we get different types of builders. :eek: hmmm

DeletedUser

i think this sucks, keep the construction but if you want to change requirements then take out leadership or repairing not construction. Its going to be impossible for small towns to grow now with one or two builders....boo hiss boo hiss!!!:mad:
if the developers can't go without an update for builders then at least make the update for new worlds only if its going to suck my grandma's socks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just..........

I am a builder on w2 currently looking for a good town to join.......

But i just wanna say since the update is gonna come and ruin my builder on w2,i am gonna be less and less on w2.....Instead i gonna conentrate on my dueler w4.

On w2 i need a town....

DeletedUser

Well, I'm about hating all these changes that have occurred within the last couple of updates. I've lost access to a few jobs that I could do beforehand because they've jacked up the difficulty so much that I don't know when I'll be able to do them. And I need one of them to do a quest, that I had before, but I sold the product I already had that was required for the quest. And that was before I discovered the West Stats site.

DeletedUser

I think maybe it's a good thing. I mean, I'm not a builder on any world but if I were I could spend the occasional skill point on Stamina without feeling too much like I've wasted a point on a non-construction skill, eventually I could go hunt coyotes with the adventurers and trappers. It'd make a nice change from building things all the time.

I like this idea.
I think it should be double sided. Stamina should affect how long you do something, and construction should affect how well you build. So if you have high construction you should get pretty good building points for working a short while, but if you have high stamina you get the same amount of building points for working longer. You know kinda like how things actually worked.:unsure:
Maybe Stamina could have a small chance of reducing the effect of low motivation or something like that.

DeletedUser

This is good idea in the long prospective. This is bad for those who haven't maxed their towns, and well, those who have maxed towns don't care anyway. But the time for maxing out towns fast to fast anyway. Currently the builder in maxed out towns don't have anything to do unless their building family towns. But this is really important to worlds yet to come. Anyway I like this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.