Feedback Speedevent - March(ing)!

ElMarlow

This event has been great, minus the balance issues between the teams, but the North does have 20 workers, so... they should definitely be allowed to change class if they want.

We bailed AT on round 3-4 on an east attack... How is that a fun fight?

We've both played enough of this game to know that fights are most fun when both teams discuss how to make battles fair and balanced... Turtling with full HP ain't it.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
We bailed AT on round 3-4 on an east attack... How is that a fun fight?

We've both played enough of this game to know that fights are most fun when both teams discuss how to make battles fair and balanced... Turtling with full HP ain't it.

Some people find a lot of fun in finding a winning strategy and executing it successfully.

martoru

ED this is an event about winning not a mormal world... and more balance then everyone start in same condition what you expect more?

i personal wanted to play worker but if team asked i swiched to duelist. now it seam that their choise was right

if you want to blame someone blame youre leaders

Alice Kingsleigh

People are too used to playing for themselves, for their stats, so blaming only the leaders for players who don't follow any strategy, don't listen to anything, mmh, I don't agree.

I thought it was going to be fun, but...
I think the concept was not understood by some.
It's a team game !
we are not here to experience the same things as a normal server.

I'm going to stay until the end because I'm committed to playing it and dropping the others along the way is not an option, but the fun isn't there.

Darkuletzz

Nikos also quit? In no time you will be leading an empty ship
Dont worry, we will win without you. Its not like a big of a deal that you quit. If you don't like to win, it is not a problem.
And for the next 2 battles we were not full hp. As a matter of fact , we were not full HP from any battle from the start :)
It's a team game, if you don't want to play for the team" and play for fun" you can go and play in every other world and not on event worlds where everyone should play for the team. If you wanted, you should ask us to swap sides, probably we will find a solution by now, instead you quit :)

ElMarlow

Dont worry, we will win without you. Its not like a big of a deal that you quit. If you don't like to win, it is not a problem.
And for the next 2 battles we were not full hp. As a matter of fact , we were not full HP from any battle from the start :)
It's a team game, if you don't want to play for the team" and play for fun" you can go and play in every other world and not on event worlds where everyone should play for the team. If you wanted, you should ask us to swap sides, probably we will find a solution by now, instead you quit :)
At any given point, you have only a certain number of hours remaining in your life. If you opt to spend them playing a videogame to not have fun, that is a losing strategy.

I gave your strategy a shot, it was a miserable experience and I shared my concerns (before and) after the FF. You disregarded everything I said and that ultimately lead me to quit March(ing). I will not be joining back, I hope you guys have a fun world now that you changed your strats ;)

Vagabonden

At any given point, you have only a certain number of hours remaining in your life. If you opt to spend them playing a videogame to not have fun, that is a losing strategy.

I gave your strategy a shot, it was a miserable experience and I shared my concerns (before and) after the FF. You disregarded everything I said and that ultimately lead me to quit March(ing). I will not be joining back, I hope you guys have a fun world now that you changed your strats ;)
Again, I support winning, it's about winning not really having fun, if you wanna have fun just play the normal servers, same with speed server event, it's not fun clicking for 20 hours a day, you only do so to win it.

martoru

how big youre ego can be if you think if you quit or no somebody care about

have fun on normal worlds in speed we will try to win withot you

DeletedUser15368

This event was The-West as it was originally meant to be, I loved it - until we had battles and one side wasn't trying.
I've done more clicks on this server in 1 week than I have in the normal worlds for the last 3 years, probably - I actually did quests because they were meaningful here.

With PvE that legitimately compliments the award-winning PvP, and with the settings that you guys set it wasn't a chore to grind out products like it has become in the actual game, and I was reminded what this game once was and why I liked it.
It wasn't perfect, nothing in V2.xx can be as good as before, but it was very close, and fun regardless.

In the South, we lost, I think, 2 or 3 players, over not wanting to do the team strategy.
We should not care too much about them, we should care about the 70 others that are having a blast and actually like old-school battles.

Can the rewards just be more events like this, and less of the bot-**** that we've been having for Gringo gear on regular worlds.
I think both teams will know to take it seriously next time for good battles...

Also if a team loses 2 in a row, reset all their classes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka882

Kinda agree with lulu, rewards should be increased for future, AND NO INVIDIDUAL RANKING REWARDS(those kill team play) with bigger rewards hopefully everyone would take it more seriously. Kinda sad how one sided battles are, also as he said 3 people were un-happy and left, 70 are having a blast.

ghafour

Personal Conclusions after 1st Fort Battle :

1) Leaders should be chosen more carefully , and in future games they WILL HAVE TO analyze their plan on the strategy-choices-rules BEFORE the voting (and not change it after the voting of course)

2) There is a thin line between TEAM PLAY STRATEGY and ENJOYING THE GAME.
Even if a person is the Best Strategist in the World and with his plan all battles can be won, the enjoyment of the players must be respected as well. After all we PLAY to enjoy(and win if possible). Otherwise the game become a 2nd work and players are like robots(and can be replaced by bots, if only the victory is the purpose)

3) People who will participate in Fort Battles , shouldn't be chosen among friends & buddies as priority, but according to participation in the whole game and team effort + activity. I don't know how this can be guaranteed , as it is in human nature to help first his close ones and those who support him/her... so a fair leader needs to be chosen either way.

4) About people who will comment negatively on my post, I can say that you can support your buddy/buddies who is/are leading, and this is natural as I described above. However, the facts are facts and can't be changed.

5) Lastly, the strategy of the 1st battle from the South , which left many people who wanted to participate as damagers(duelers) out of battle or forced them to choose equipment according to the forced orders, was actually a failure, as it deprived the South Team of the "3" points reward (by killing the whole enemy team)

I hope my post will help for future improvements , choices and game style , as all people who participate in such events want to enjoy the game (that's why we play after all)
Personal Conclusions after reading this post: learn how events, or ffs, or anything outside of clicking 17 hours a day works.