Feedback Update 2.191

WhyN0t

Is the new formula related to the number of rounds? As I got 15k xp on one world and 300 on another, and the difference in damage was not that big.

asdf124

Is the new formula related to the number of rounds? As I got 15k xp on one world and 300 on another, and the difference in damage was not that big.
If you were a worker class, 15k is possible, any other class. I don't think it is yet.

Harriet Oleson

Is it confirmed that the median level of fighters has to be 250 to hope to win the max reward ? Cause in the announcement it's only written that instead of individual level, median level would be taken into account. And when it was the individual level, we didn't have to be individually at max level (250 nor even 150) to win the max reward.

Artem124

can i find 1 drop specificaly at each job? or can i find multiple diff ones at same job?
or each drop per each new job?

ScarletKisses

So 6k experience is no longer the maximum amount we can get from a battle? And tanks/ghosting advents will get rewarded more for their playstyle? Nice.
Any clue as to what is the maximum achieveable experience now?
my advent got 11500 exp the other day

asdf124

Just have a participation buff, basically 0.024 per player.

This way you get multi protection, and may have good fort fights.
Oh I have a better idea, it would apply the buff to the opposition's side, that way if there isn't many players on one side, they would gain more exp.

if the defense fills 80, the opposition buff would get 1.92

while the opposition is 40, they would give a buff of 92%!

Artem124

so im curious ..
all new drops come from new jobs
there are 48 new items but 45 new jobs
where do the last 3 items come from?

because from what i seen each new job drop their own new item..

Pankreas PorFavor

so im curious ..
all new drops come from new jobs
there are 48 new items but 45 new jobs
where do the last 3 items come from?

because from what i seen each new job drop their own new item..

48 items, but 6 are not job drops, they are quest rewards.
this means: 45 jobs - 42 job drops = 3 jobs without drops. I've seen the list of items and on which job they drop, but I can't be bothered to match the lists to identify which 3 jobs are not worth doing for this purpose... and I think 2 items dropped on picking carrots, but not sure if that's corrected, meaning there could be 4 jobs that can be ignored.

Artem124

hmm thanks.. i was wandering why on my last 4 jobs i cant drop any item..
pretty lame that we cant even complete the new item achievements still

btw out of my last 4 jobs that i havent gotten any.

building boats
work as a fur trader
picking mushrooms
robbing a gun salesman

do any of these drop a new item?

ive spammed them all so much .. just let me know if they dont drop anything or not so i can stop

PrancingPurplePony

picking mushrooms does drop something, dragonfruit I believe, don't see anything on the list that shows something for those other jobs

and that list that shows two different things from picking carrots is wrong, one of the items listed comes from stud farming

Pankreas PorFavor

btw out of my last 4 jobs that i havent gotten any.

building boats
work as a fur trader
picking mushrooms
robbing a gun salesman

do any of these drop a new item?

from what I know, only Picking mushrooms drops something, so now we know which 3 jobs don't drop anything :)