Feedback Holiday Speed 2022 (premium-free)

martoru

i said to wait with my feedback till all is over, but as one of my colegs sait could keep an eternty

so WORST event i ever played in any online game i played, and i played a lot in my last 20 years

rules changed haotic after competition start,
making a mess after rules changed and trying to fix firtst stupidity with evan a bigger one
secound change basicaly secure top 3 exp places in time of change
alowing pusshing in fort battles from person that not evan atend at basicaly non stop battles he declared
giving at construction same reward for rank 3 to 6-10,,, smaller then for rank 4 and 5
and now after 5 days after stupid event came over not a single oficial comunication... somethig like "will post provisory results on 29 february"

i want to call it incompetence but i`m affreid syntex will ban me again on forum for saying what i think about staff worked at that event

so ill will call it just simple lack of common sense

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
I can understand that you are excited about the results, but you have to be patient a little longer.
Keep in mind that everyone working on the game is a volunteer and also has a life outside the game, as well as many working on multiple projects :)

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
It usually can take up to 7-14 days to announce the winners. The event ended 5 days ago, including 2 weekend days. I understand that you are impatient to receive the rewards, therefore the winners will be published tonight.

Vagabonden

It usually can take up to 7-14 days to announce the winners. The event ended 5 days ago, including 2 weekend days. I understand that you are impatient to receive the rewards, therefore the winners will be published tonight.
7 Days Summer Speed - Took 1 day
10 Days Speed World - Took 4 days
Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free) - Took 3 days
International Speedserver Event - 0 Days :O :O :O
14th Birthday Speed - took 1 day?
The Secret Project - took 3 days

So i guess you mean before 2021 :D

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
7 Days Summer Speed - Took 1 day
10 Days Speed World - Took 4 days
Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free) - Took 3 days
International Speedserver Event - 0 Days :O :O :O
14th Birthday Speed - took 1 day?
The Secret Project - took 3 days

So i guess you mean before 2021 :D
yeah, y'all were spoiled by our event team recently and got used to abnormally fast reward processing :)