Feedback Holiday Speed 2022 (premium-free)

Poker Alice

Humm haven't been around much do the holiday season, didn't sign up for the speed event this year, just read page 5 of this post, I think I should come back grab some popcorn and brush up on the post from page 1 onward.

cheers:lovetw:

hpaul

Hi all!
Unfortunately I will leave a negative review.
This event is a joke, and especially a joke for those with the worker, duelist, adventure character class.
You threw in that 50% duel dmg bonus without thinking about what impact it would have.
The quiet soldiers will play, and we, just as quiet, will watch them.
You show us fairness with this event.

Darkuletzz

rtunately I will leave a negative review.
This event is a joke, and especially a joke for those with the worker, duelist, adventure character class.
You threw in that 50% duel dmg bonus without thinking about what impact it would have.
The quiet soldiers will play, and we, just as quiet, will watch them.
You show us fairness with this event.
Well its not like workers will win top fort/achievements/ construction/xp, and besides that, they can obtain the prizes in 2 categories like 6 gringos. Well we know sintex made this event so probably no bother.
Thanks god they can not win duels :)))

hpaul

Well its not like workers will win top fort/achievements/ construction/xp, and besides that, they can obtain the prizes in 2 categories like 6 gringos. Well we know sintex made this event so probably no bother.
Thanks god they can not win duels :)))
I'm going to watch as we're ignored and serve some popcorn. :cool:

By the way: Happy New Year everyone!!

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager

Darkuletzz

Did you know that you can suggest your own speed server, with settings, rules and everything? https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/suggest-speed-events.60923/
I suggested, and you said you take into consideration, but it's like 1 year or more. So i will not bother anymore suggesting something because the people on net server that give green light to events are just ignorants.

https://forum.the-west.net/index.ph...t-fights-between-players-on-net-server.60587/

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist

L00nat33k

I suggested, and you said you take into consideration, but it's like 1 year or more. So i will not bother anymore suggesting something because the people on net server that give green light to events are just ignorants.

https://forum.the-west.net/index.ph...t-fights-between-players-on-net-server.60587/
you can not obtain prizes if you dont listen to battle leader or you come in bad clothes.

So who determines who's leader? :D I want to see you picking leader with 100 people. What if one town has 75 active members, other 45? Or you assume all 100 will play active on both sides?

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Starting now, future digs with less than 2h separation will not be tolerated (they will be rescheduled or canceled); repeat offenders will be banned.

Annie-Bell

thats cool, is that just for the event worlds, or regular worlds as well as seen same people do everywhere.

Goober Pyle

The West Team

Annie-Bell

i see. thank you for answering question,

It would be interesting if inno ever did address this in regular worlds. Do find those that multi dig or market theft or other similar "not against rules just bad players" gameplay do repeatedly in all worlds to excessive levels (ie 5-10 batttles within few hours time) that no reasonable rational to allow one team force a disadvantage on other players (not so much for the 1 town player digs more concern is the known multi digger teams) and when on teams trying to deal with am at loss of words why keeps happening after years. Saw it in colo recently by some of same issues is why asked, not interested in event worlds so ty for answering bit off topic inquiry.

Darkuletzz

OK this is a feedback after trying my best to reach level etc.

Everyone it's overpower by Workers, i understand 2 categories, but 4 from 5?
How is that fair?
First you came with a total 100% xp bonus and 100% more motivation for worker that make them OP. Put some labor points for them too, after a lot of them reached level 200+ you cut all the labor points for every other class.
A soldier can not compete in FF, a duelist can not compete in FF, and adventuerer( even if he will be full hiding/traps with full resistance), its just workers everywhere.
I have 35K action and i am level 191, other players with half of this activity are level 230+
Players can not reach level 250 if they are not a worker, just player thats not named worker that is above level 203.

How is that posible for the event when you give gringo to make a class so OP, to have people won in multiple categories, and still didnt upgrade other classes t bonus.

This show how terible the west become in the last years, and how terible their GM are not knowing what to do in the game for years, and making stupid events with terible bonus, ranking(see last event), bugs( see last 3 events). and can not make an event that people are interested" work in progress"...

L00nat33k

OK this is a feedback after trying my best to reach level etc.

Everyone it's overpower by Workers, i understand 2 categories, but 4 from 5?
How is that fair?
First you came with a total 100% xp bonus and 100% more motivation for worker that make them OP. Put some labor points for them too, after a lot of them reached level 200+ you cut all the labor points for every other class.
A soldier can not compete in FF, a duelist can not compete in FF, and adventuerer( even if he will be full hiding/traps with full resistance), its just workers everywhere.
I have 35K action and i am level 191, other players with half of this activity are level 230+
Players can not reach level 250 if they are not a worker, just player thats not named worker that is above level 203.

How is that posible for the event when you give gringo to make a class so OP, to have people won in multiple categories, and still didnt upgrade other classes t bonus.

This show how terible the west become in the last years, and how terible their GM are not knowing what to do in the game for years, and making stupid events with terible bonus, ranking(see last event), bugs( see last 3 events). and can not make an event that people are interested" work in progress"...
Totaly agree with you! Also this speed events are just clicking event, who has better mouse clicker wins ... no skill needed, just amount of clicks you can do in a day! Also this events take too much time to compete in and take too long! This speed events should be speed, maybe last a weekend or week at most! Not everyone can take month off for some noob clicking event! Duel event was little better, but still you had to make clicks for money.

Ektoras BOTrini

Like @Lyrinx. said "We work with the bonuses that we got , if you don't like it , nobody will change anything. Its a speed for workers , you all had 1 choice to choose that class as you all saw that is OP but you decided not to and yet you come and cry about how OP the worker is. 17 days later its meaningless to talk about how bad or good the event is , just do what you need to and thats all."

"Everyone it's overpower by Workers, i understand 2 categories, but 4 from 5?"

What exactly is this logic? Generally workers are good at almost everything , do you need a specific class to be top achievements? No. Do you need a specific class to be top at construction? No ( although worker is the best ) . Do you need a specific class to be top at Fort battles? No , with the current formula damage dealers will be always better than tanks so even if you play a soldier with pure leadership you can be at the top5. Do you need a specific class to be top at adventures? No.

Dark here's a tip for you
: Stop crying about every single event , stop bad mouthing the support team on every single event , its them that keep this game somewhat alive by making this kind of events , if it's not for your liking simply DONT PARTICIPATE and stop blaming the GM or the support team because they didn't make the event you wanted.

P.S. next time there's an event read the character bonuses 100 times , see what you can do with all characters then decide what to play and how , that way you will not feel that you are at an unfair advantage :)

Last edited:

asdf124

Totaly agree with you! Also this speed events are just clicking event, who has better mouse clicker wins ... no skill needed, just amount of clicks you can do in a day! Also this events take too much time to compete in and take too long! This speed events should be speed, maybe last a weekend or week at most! Not everyone can take month off for some noob clicking event! Duel event was little better, but still you had to make clicks for money.
erm week you say, I think it should just limit people to at most 1 hour, make it a classic version of the game(wasn't it 15 min jobbing, 1 hour, and then 2 hours the classical equivalent?)

I don't know why I would support a company that sponsors these kinds of events that are certainly unhealthy, cheat-able, and unethical.

Lyrinx.

erm week you say, I think it should just limit people to at most 1 hour, make it a classic version of the game(wasn't it 15 min jobbing, 1 hour, and then 2 hours the classical equivalent?)

Technically this can be done, but they need to choose 1 old version what they have to upgrade it into html5 + newer java version (because you cant find a browser what supports old flash and java 1.0 in the same time, so they must make the old version compatible to browsers) . If someone request it (not you, but gods of regions) and once developers complete this job, we can play on old 1.xx version.

I don't know why I would support a company that sponsors these kinds of events that are certainly unhealthy, cheat-able, and unethical.

Blame the game owners :p currently this is the best what we can get from this game.
Like @Lyrinx. said "We work with the bonuses that we got , if you don't like it , nobody will change anything. Its a speed for workers , you all had 1 choice to choose that class as you all saw that is OP but you decided not to and yet you come and cry about how OP the worker is. 17 days later its meaningless to talk about how bad or good the event is , just do what you need to and thats all.
Well, what else we can do. We are doing our job or we don't. Nobody pointing a gun to our head and yelling with us that we must play. But everyone can have their own opinion, just speaking about character balances or about rules is pointless, and we are late. We should let them our opinion about the event before it starts, and maybe the one who created those rules will change something.

Victor Kruger

Did people really think speed events would be fair or properly thought out ? Fair ??? come on , you know your only there to try pick up an easy OP set that shouldn't exist anyway ... no one much cares about fair until its them on the wrong end of it apparently .. from what i can see speed events are just a cheap & nasty lazy way to get people to join a temporary click fest for another OP set instead of properly merging worlds to improve everyone's longterm game.. ho hum nothing new there then..:roll:

Wake up, smell that coffee n beans.. not much has had anything to do with making the game fair/better for years or would never have seen Union or Gringos, nor for that matter upgrades or half the stupid updates/sets these past couple of years... Of course its grossly unfair & mismanaged, has been since V2 came out & why 95% of the player base left and international servers are nearly all dead. Should have been clear to even the most dense players last year when they banged up the lvl cap all in one go or started making everyone pay for half a set then dripping out the horse part separately to make double $ out of people ... If you really think half a set is worth $50 etc ? then go right ahead n buy 27 of them etc & do the same for the other half again.. whatever floats your boat or budget.. pay or don't ... play or dont.. but realise its only been about making $ profit & nothing else for years .. fair or quality management has got absolutely nothing to do with it.. :dastardly: