Feedback Holiday Speed 2022 (premium-free)

buchstabensuppe

I claim the first place in the "find a mistake" category: "Experience ranking being the 1st and Achievement ranking the 6th)".
Achievement is the 5th category if you didn't leave out a category in the list (xp, duels, fort, construction,achievements).

Regards, Uwe

Annie-Bell

as gringo weapons have such impact in whatever world people win via outside world but then plunged into existing worlds, would also like to know if gringo weapons included in these event worlds that some choose not to do. Was happy to see inno recognize when first rounds of gringo sets including gringo weapons that got to upgraded significantly given out, usually hurts worlds as only shows up in one town or "side". Please dont repeat same mistakes.

For all these events, players requesting transparency in who winners and what items won. Have noticed that few contests/event worlds in last few months where not published. Gring is an op set so think that is information that should published, not arguing if dont do then cant win, get that, and am one of group that will not be doing event worlds, from experiences.

Thanks for consideration and look forward to posting of results for all contests/events and clarification of above questions. -

Last edited:

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
@Syntex , gringo weapons can be also obtain as reward?
It has been determined that we need to allow Gringo weapons from time to time and this is one of those times…

While I have advocated for allowing them only on worlds where they are already present (Ie Colorado and Arizona) my arguments have not prevailed.

With that said, the feasibility of pushing has been minimized (eg no market) and tools/schemes for detecting auto-clickers have been enhanced, while using money to buy your way to a win is pretty much out so hopefully it is fair. We will also be very wary of making any changes along the way.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
as gringo weapons have such impact in whatever world people win via outside world but then plunged into existing worlds, would also like to know if gringo weapons included in these event worlds that some choose not to do. Was happy to see inno recognize when first rounds of gringo sets including gringo weapons that got to upgraded significantly given out, usually hurts worlds as only shows up in one town or "side". Please dont repeat same mistakes.

For all these events, players requesting transparency in who winners and what items won. Have noticed that few contests/event worlds in last few months where not published. Gring is an op set so think that is information that should published, not arguing if dont do then cant win, get that, and am one of group that will not be doing event worlds, from experiences.

Thanks for consideration and look forward to posting of results for all contests/events and clarification of above questions. -
I will ensure that the winners are published

Darkuletzz

@Goober Pyle , please let me know if the Duel category it's win/lose or total xp, as a total xp, people will lose on purpose.
And if it's total xp if you can change in win/lose .