Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2022

Joe Kidd

Thank you for affording folks the ability to complete earlier iterations of event quests. It would be nice too if any other past events,special or otherwise, could be available to complete as well. Even if to do so would be a premium feature, I think several players that care about Achievement points would appreciate that and spend the money to access that feature.

For Example: The Summer Dream event. Maybe re-run the event for the original allotted time but you have to pay a nugget fee to participate, etc.

asdf124

Thank you for affording folks the ability to complete earlier iterations of event quests. It would be nice too if any other past events,special or otherwise, could be available to complete as well. Even if to do so would be a premium feature, I think several players that care about Achievement points would appreciate that and spend the money to access that feature. For Example: The Summer Dream event. Maybe re-run the event for the original allotted time but you have to pay a nugget fee to participate, etc.

It would be nice if the soccer event was back since the world cup started.

Edit: I am surprised 2019 and 2020 chests aren't also in the possibilities.

Barnstable

Same old nonsense. endless clicking to randomly collect everything apart from what you need to continue.

Easy solution is to have drops as normal and then use them as special currency to buy what you need. Sick of dropping useless motivation pumpkins when all I want to do is complete the quest

I shouldn't complain though, because after I eventually sort it out in a week or so, you can guarantee that almost every drop will be the now useless thing I need

Last edited:

Barnstable

Same old nonsense. endless clicking to randomly collect everything apart from what you need to continue.

Easy solution is to have drops as normal and then use them as special currency to buy what you need. Sick of dropping useless motivation pumpkins when all I want to do is complete the quest

I shouldn't complain though, because after I eventually sort it out in a week or so, you can guarantee that almost every drop will be the now useless thing I need
Update - Currently sitting with NINE useless motivation pumpkins and endlessly clicking trying to progress through quest - Yawnville

Killer Bonnie

Can I get help for a quest? What job do we do for the candle?
Candles (Pumpkin hunt 2020)
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    Confused-looking pumpkin 3/3
  • - Candle 0/1
Also What job do we do for the matches? I have tried soo many jobs and nothing No matches and no candle Please help.

Bonfire (Pumpkin hunt 2020)
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    Mischievous-looking pumpkin 3/3
  • - Matches 0/1
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    compass.png
    Pumpkin 12/12
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    compass.png