Montana Saloon

Quick Shot.

I actually agree with you though, I always looked forward to a fresh start when the game was competitive...

It's just that it's kind of pointless because our player-base can't support new worlds anymore, and each new world also kills (what was left of) the previous. I want the opportunity for fresh starts without leaving a trail of dead accounts in its wake. A re-setting world and a migrations world would solve soooooo many of this games self inflicted issues.
If I don't "scream" about the obvious ways to do things better, I'm not sure who's left that would.
perhaps it isbetter not uniting worlds, but servers of different zones, as id do in other games ... now it is clearly not necessary that each country has its own server. One server west would be populated like before

DeletedUser40832

Gg to the dev team who picked up the same name of the world opened in 2022 where I'm already playing on the-west.fr

Next time don't act like you want the forum to participate when it's always the weird dude in the back of your office who pick this name each time he sees it

+ have fun they will ruin the start because this weird dude like Montana like he like Money, everything with a M
I think the players picked up the name. Montana was the most voted wasn’t it? :/

Joe Kidd

It's starting alongside the most predatory loot-box event that InnoGames have to offer. Day of the Dead describes world M on arrival for anyone with any sort of experience in how new worlds play out. The main content in this supposed PvP RPG are the other players, and the other players are mostly priced out of competing in this world straight away. Someone's gonna have full cortina, Day 1.
Exactly. I'd love to hear the explanation for why anyone that doesn't pour tons of real life cash into keeping up with those people should even bother with playing Montana. If you do, your only purpose is to be fodder for those that pay to be the whales.

Sincerely, I'd love to hear a team member rationalize this. This game is such a pale, pathetic shadow of its former self.

Darkuletzz

it's better to sit in colorado, where there is already everything you want, and only play fort in the evenings ... a fun game, yes
Why to spend thousand of nuggets when you have everything you want? :)
Level, gear , big church :), full ff, clothes on the market, etc.
And yeah it's a fun game , i tell you what its not fun, playing on vegas not having a full medium ff from the start of the world.
The only ff i saw being full was awesomania like 4 times, and that's because of Goober or event time, but yeah enjoy playing 90 vs50 on the new world 2.

drphil3

been in fairbanks the whole time, just randomly doing stuff, inchin up the levels, don't think i'll ever cap. doesn't matter, good way to kill time and relax, and it's a nice community. some of us are less interested in chatter but still like to help folks out if we can

there's reasons i avoid colorado, i'll leave it at that.

Quick Shot.

Why to spend thousand of nuggets when you have everything you want? :)
Level, gear , big church :), full ff, clothes on the market, etc.
And yeah it's a fun game , i tell you what its not fun, playing on vegas not having a full medium ff from the start of the world.
The only ff i saw being full was awesomania like 4 times, and that's because of Goober or event time, but yeah enjoy playing 90 vs50 on the new world 2.
some like fishing, some like cycling. first ones buy gear for 5k, second bikes for 5k. but everyone enjoys
and only a person will sit and say why they spend this money if these things are not interesting to me

do you get idea? if you don't plan to play in new world, why are you sticking your nose in here?))

is there unofficial or official the west discord room where community of this game talks like it is with many other online games so i can join ?. or there is still stone age practice using in-game chat or forum only

rndm

is there unofficial or official the west discord room where community of this game talks like it is with many other online games so i can join ?. or there is still stone age practice using in-game chat or forum only
You have either this forum, in game chat or FB :))))

alright then. i am currently deciding character class for new world. i see there will be some sets with drop bonuses. in future possibly luck bonuses. those are way way higher than 20% class bonus. so my question is if adventurer bonus is worth or complete waste

sanidh

alright then. i am currently deciding character class for new world. i see there will be some sets with drop bonuses. in future possibly luck bonuses. those are way way higher than 20% class bonus. so my question is if adventurer bonus is worth or complete waste
I personally would not recommend anybody becoming an adventurer for FF, they are severly underpowdered at fortbattles now.

ra1g

Adventurer bonus is added on top of all bonuses so you get much more luck and drop chance than any other class. For FFs its not the greatest class tho. :up:

Adventurer bonus is added on top of all bonuses so you get much more luck and drop chance than any other class. For FFs its not the greatest class tho. :up:
by added you mean let say 120% bonus + 20% class = 140% only. or there is formula when 20% class bonus increase whole value + set bonuses giving you way more than that ? i always played as soldier years back since it was awesome class but i want change this time. also will join ff´s only time to time. i actually liked adventures more than ff´s :D

ra1g

by added you mean let say 120% bonus + 20% class = 140% only. or there is formula when 20% class bonus increase whole value + set bonuses giving you way more than that ? i always played as soldier years back since it was awesome class but i want change this time. also will join ff´s only time to time. i actually liked adventures more than ff´s :D
Base value X 5 Golden Pickaxes bonus (+50%) X Improved drop chance (from buffs and clothes) X World Bonuses X Higher income bonus (+50%) X Character bonus

So say we have a job with 50% base drop rate, we are adventurer, our gear bonus is 200% and we have 5 golden pickaxes and we have character Premium and highrer income Premium.

That gives us 405% drop chance.
If you were a soldier or any other class you'd get 338% drop chance.

So as an advent you are guaranteed 4 products, as other class you are guaranteed 3 products and maybe 4 if luck is on your side

i assume with higher base drop % difference is higher between classes than only 70%(one product) as in this specific case right? now whats the formula for luck