Montana Saloon

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
montana_2.jpg

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

Let's talk here about our newest world :)

Enjoy playing and see you in the game!

Quick Shot.

such late opening of new world due to speed server. Why was it necessary to wait for its completion, it was possible to open new world a few days ago, so that there would be an opportunity to play in old things without DOTD
anyway, speed server is not very active, and oprning of world would will not affect to speed one, and vice versa

ra1g

seems to me like regions that are launching new worlds in the coming days, do not have DotD event and regions that are not launching new worlds, do have DotD event starting 27. October

Clever Hans

seems to me like regions that are launching new worlds in the coming days, do not have DotD event and regions that are not launching new worlds, do have DotD event starting 27. October
I doubt that, it always starts at the same time everywhere.

It was kinda dumb to prioritize a speed world with a very low number of accounts over opening of the new world.

Events left and right, micromanagment of all aspects of the game while all that was asked by players was to have more forum events, regular Awesomia event digs and the most important thing - merging of old inactive worlds.

Last edited:

JWillow

1. It was kinda dumb to prioritize a speed world with a very low number of accounts over opening of the new world.

2. Events left and right, micromanagment of all aspects of the game while all that was asked by players was to have more forum events, regular Awesomia event digs and the most important thing - merging of old inactive worlds.

1. The current speed world as I understand is to test the conditions after the level increase, to see if there is any thing needs to be taken into account for future speeds world. This was probably the only time to test before regular worlds are bogged down with DOTD and christmas events. I don't think the speed world had any effect on new world update, at most the opening of a new world made the speed world shorter test period.

2. You don't have to participate in events, why try to take away what others find breaks up the monotony?
Really what world is micromanaged besides colorado, which has been managed for years. The only thing I can think for other worlds was stopping multi digging, just don't multi dig then.
As for merging of worlds, the local CM or mods of any kind can do nothing about that, that is 100% inno company decision, you can keep asking for it but really better to expect nothing but for your feedback to be reported. But maybe stop blaming those who are not in control for trying to do something for the player base.

Come on really why prioritize the new world, the player base has asked for them to stop bringing out new worlds every year, new world every 3 year would be better. Gives times for worlds grow and mature, right they just die before being a year old. Also the most likely reason new world and DOTD are starting so close is together is the update of new level made everything late. So once again not something local CM have any power over.

Clever Hans

1. The current speed world as I understand is to test the conditions after the level increase, to see if there is any thing needs to be taken into account for future speeds world. This was probably the only time to test before regular worlds are bogged down with DOTD and christmas events. I don't think the speed world had any effect on new world update, at most the opening of a new world made the speed world shorter test period.

2. You don't have to participate in events, why try to take away what others find breaks up the monotony?
Really what world is micromanaged besides colorado, which has been managed for years. The only thing I can think for other worlds was stopping multi digging, just don't multi dig then.
As for merging of worlds, the local CM or mods of any kind can do nothing about that, that is 100% inno company decision, you can keep asking for it but really better to expect nothing but for your feedback to be reported. But maybe stop blaming those who are not in control for trying to do something for the player base.

Come on really why prioritize the new world, the player base has asked for them to stop bringing out new worlds every year, new world every 3 year would be better. Gives times for worlds grow and mature, right they just die before being a year old. Also the most likely reason new world and DOTD are starting so close is together is the update of new level made everything late. So once again not something local CM have any power over.
Just coz you hunt Gringo gear on temporary world with less than 100 active accounts, doesn't mean everyone else should accomodate to you. And yeah, it is a mess if the regular world gets less time for the event compared to other worlds and no experience of "classic" world setting just to break "the monotony".

Beefmeister

all i keep asking for is a fort event since last ifbc but nobody gives a single ****...syntex even said he'll do it twice already

they do speed worlds every month and animal counting

ok, it's the 2nd time someone breaks my balls for this
i have no problem with the event managers, they do their "job" as they should and try to make players happy
my frustrations come from all promises that are fake, made by the people responsible for this. i referred to "they" as inno, as a whole. it's tiring seeing speed world after speed world that a select number of players like to play when there are more important issues to take care of.

Bob Baumeister

I don't think anyone was talking about taking away something. But we were told that the new world is starting later so that it does not conflict with the speed world. It should be obvious that this decision backfires now. They should have started the new world earlier. That doesn't change a thing for the speed world.

Come on really why prioritize the new world, the player base has asked for them to stop bringing out new worlds every year, new world every 3 year would be better.
Is that the same player base that keeps participating new worlds each and every year?

And just like you have just said:
Feel free to play your old worlds. No one wants to take them away from you.

JWillow

Just coz you hunt Gringo gear on temporary world with less than 100 active accounts, doesn't mean everyone else should accomodate to you. And yeah, it is a mess if the regular world gets less time for the event compared to other worlds and no experience of "classic" world setting just to break "the monotony".
How is anyone accommodating me? Every player can choose to participate in speed worlds or not.

You seem to not get the point I was trying to make, event staff have nothing to do with regular worlds, so throwing them under the bus for issues with the new world is off base.

Don't blame the speed world for when the new world is released, speed has nothing to do with inno time table.

I think I get your point, you wanted the new world opened and no events for a month or so, to give players a more equal starting point. Yes that would be nice, but inno made the decision to shove out a level increase and therefore pushing new worlds release, which is nothing to do with the local CM at all and all to do with the company who has proven not to care.

DeletedUser15368

no experience of "classic" world setting just to break "the monotony".
Classic-esque is dead. There's no more "classic" stage on new worlds, only the "why tf is everything level based now and all the hats have broken skills, is anyone gonna fix that?" stage. Same, of course, for a specific "Classic-like" world.

Also fwiw I think the M world opening was actually delayed because of another speed event.

Any news on migrations from the left-behind worlds yet mods? There's a staggering number of accounts trapped on dead worlds, which could make semi-active worlds alive again.
How about a "world N" that is only for migrant accounts?
Our player-base gets smaller, and yet more spread out with each new world. Consolidate ffs.

Guys, lets bet. Will the new world die before easter or after?
It's starting alongside the most predatory loot-box event that InnoGames have to offer. Day of the Dead describes world M on arrival for anyone with any sort of experience in how new worlds play out. The main content in this supposed PvP RPG are the other players, and the other players are mostly priced out of competing in this world straight away. Someone's gonna have full cortina, Day 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Baumeister

Someone's gonna have full cortina, Day 1.
I still belief the bigger issue will be the limited amount of damager gear, while everyone will have at least La China. And with the162 resistance it gives there will be the additional challenge to level up enough to make at least a scratch.