Feedback Duel Event

Victor Kruger

Serious question:
Say we were able to take over the global event server for a year, and people could join any time, but on the first tuesday each month we would deduct 100 nuggets from your event server account (separate from your en account). If you didn't have enough nuggets your toon would be deleted (no second chances; if you want to come back you start over from scratch), would you be interested?

daily logins would cover ~10 months worth, but you would have to make a purchase in the first month to get going.

All the other details can be worked out (like what people start with, how long it runs, are there periodic restarts; we'd try to find a popular set of choices) but fundamentally it would be a "classic" (pre leveled-gear) event

By far the most pro active. sensible and possible option proposed in years, I echo others saying this has merit and of interest.

Should make this idea its very own topic Goober, its too good to get lost in a side thread. :up:

L00nat33k

Serious question:
Say we were able to take over the global event server for a year, and people could join any time, but on the first tuesday each month we would deduct 100 nuggets from your event server account (separate from your en account). If you didn't have enough nuggets your toon would be deleted (no second chances; if you want to come back you start over from scratch), would you be interested?

daily logins would cover ~10 months worth, but you would have to make a purchase in the first month to get going.

All the other details can be worked out (like what people start with, how long it runs, are there periodic restarts; we'd try to find a popular set of choices) but fundamentally it would be a "classic" (pre leveled-gear) event
Kinda what i proposed several weeks ago, would be awesome event! Only maybe instead of deleting ... if you don't have nuggets ... speed = 0 ... you can set 0 jobs ...

Mr.anonymus

My town came in second. I wish I knew Nevix' town would win so I would join his instead :p
Maybe if you weren't such a constant downer and you had at least one friend, that friend would have found 3 more friends of his so the 5 of you could start a town together. But then again, you'd also need to learn to play.
Anyways, let's not forget I won 1st in XP as an ADVENTURER. Let that sink in.

My town came in second. I wish I knew Nevix' town would win so I would join his instead :p
Maybe if you weren't such a constant downer and you had at least one friend, that friend would have found 3 more friends of his so the 5 of you could start a town together. But then again, you'd also need to learn to play.
Anyways, let's not forget I won 1st in XP as an ADVENTURER. Let that sink in.
As i said these events nothing for me i already know u gonna win and yes i dont know how to play bc i dont have admin friends and spend money for nuggets ofcourse if u spend money for ur nuggets anyway congratulations for your win enyoy with your new items :)

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
As i said these events nothing for me i already know u gonna win and yes i dont know how to play bc i dont have admin friends and spend money for nuggets ofcourse if u spend money for ur nuggets anyway congratulations for your win enyoy with your new items :)
Every player has the same chances, and our team treats everyone equally. If you would have any doubts or more questions feel free to contact our support team and ask me to review the case.

Thank you for your understanding!