ARE YOU FOR PROPER CHANGES?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tortojcla

You're right. I think the only hat that can still be used right now is Josephine's with full josephine's clothes. The set bonus for 6 items is still strong if you need aiming/dodging/vigor and appearance and it's worth replacing felt hats with this one in specific situations. But all the others are useless. Literally useless in any type of situations. Only freeman can be useful sometimes, but this one was buffed (not as hard as others, but sometimes can work).

I agree. The hats should be nerfed, but not too much. They should still be good, but not OP. That way no one will complain about spending money on them. I have most of the merchant hats ^5 and I wouldn't complain. I'm not the only one who's gonna lose skills, but my opponents would lose too, so it would all balance out, except now the hats in the sets might be useful. But another problem will arise, that many (like me) ignored the set hats and didn't upgraded them, if they suddenly became good, it wouldn't be quite fair, a middle ground must be found.
Probably nothing will happen, because the game has bigger problems to solve than this one.
When I see them release sets with items having 0.2 skill per level it feels so pointless I don't even want to get that set. That's like releasing a new car over the previous model but only worse fuel economy and less handling. Why would you buy such things, we have already inventories full of junk we collected over the years that are more or less useless. I see it like this, if 1 guy has the best dueling set and all of us have different duel sets that are worse than his, it makes those sets completely useless against him in a duel. I can't use cullen baker set anymore and win against cowgirl, just won't happen!

Reyne

I don't understand why there are still shop items or even shops (unless it's to help fill out a town and give builders something to do). I remember when we'd all scramble to different shops to buy up the best stuff to help our dueling, forting, or building skills. Tombola sets killed the local shops star. There as absolutely no reason to buy shop items anymore unless you wanted to complete your collectors achievements. Then the quests started requiring certain shop clothing items, I think, to give shops relevance again.

The stats are out of whack. The named items should be better stats-wise than brown, black, fancy items. Problem with that is, you have to find them first, win them in chests, whatever. But everything in the shops can be upgraded. Remember when we were all scrambling to get our PSSRs up to level 3 or better? :D

Tortojcla

I don't understand why there are still shop items or even shops (unless it's to help fill out a town and give builders something to do). I remember when we'd all scramble to different shops to buy up the best stuff to help our dueling, forting, or building skills. Tombola sets killed the local shops star. There as absolutely no reason to buy shop items anymore unless you wanted to complete your collectors achievements. Then the quests started requiring certain shop clothing items, I think, to give shops relevance again.

The stats are out of whack. The named items should be better stats-wise than brown, black, fancy items. Problem with that is, you have to find them first, win them in chests, whatever. But everything in the shops can be upgraded. Remember when we were all scrambling to get our PSSRs up to level 3 or better? :D
That's exactly my point! We have a ton of crap, junk, trash, garbage or whatever you want to call it, that we don't need. It just makes us harder to find items we need more difficult through inventory. So what's the point of even releasing new items all the time which give nothing more than the previous ones, some are even much worse than the previous ones? When I see a set with a skill bonus of 0.2 or 0.3 per level instead of 2+ because some jobs are just LP thirsty like trading office. You can't get past 15k luck easily, and to reach 20k you'd need tons of skills. In fact the more you have the less they give you. And your pointing to the shop items is just as important. Why do we even have those items divided by colors and names when they're the same when it comes to bonuses? Why would I chase Richard King's Gem belt when fancy gem belt is just as good in skill points? Maybe only because of the intention of a certain skills, or for a collection. There's so much things to talk about but unless someone normal appear in dev team we have nothing to talk about. We could help this game stand on it's legs so fast had they listened to us, it's still not late, because some of us are longer inside the west than them in Inno team! Nobody can tell me as a decade old player that it's been worse then than now, or that we had less then than we have now. Okay, money exist to be spent, but why the heck would I just throw away 10 millions for a single item's improvement which will give me only 50% more of it's bonus?
So if it gives 50 skill points at 150 level I'd have to pay so much to boost 25 more which later on would become useless once something better pops out and I won't be able to degrade/sell it to someone else who could make use of it. To be clear, I don't want or seek for everything to be easily achievable or cheap to the bottom, but I want more realistic system that will provide the content for the price you have to pay. Let's touch the shop topic. To refill just 75% of your health, you'd need to spend 36 bonds which is about 3 excellent WON fort fights, which turns out to be at least 4-5 days since it takes 24h from initiation to fight. Than you tell me why would a crappy chest cost 500 or 750 bonds in which I can even get fancy item that can be bought inside shop for like few thousands? And even premium chest which can give you Wyatt Earp which I already own 7 of, and that I paid like 30-50k per piece? Nobody wants to understand this, not even us players, so it's not merely a miracle why the devs don't care about it when I make a voting for the changes, some of the players even make fun out of it or troll just to make themselves comfortable. If you don't want to play the game it's fine, get out, but if you have at least 1% that attract you to the game then don't just stand and act like a cactus. I can freely say that if I had any level of coding and programing regarding games that I could lead the whole game 10 fold better than they lead it now. Or I don't even need any coding knowledge, just listen to me and you'll get much better game.

DeletedUser34084

My name says a lot about me but it's not me sperging out all mad pressed so........... :D
is one of those "lot" of things the fact that you can't spell 'psychopath'? :p jk please don't kill me I spent an hour trying to recover my password for this

Alduin

you wasting your time, nothing going to change it anyway. the word "feedback" is empty shell for inno with literal 0 meaning or any kind of weight behind it. they will do what they will going to do.

drphil3

digital content. if we spent as much time chasing real life needs as much as we spend real life money on pixels......
anyhu, it matters to whom it matters. i used to be a completionist collector slave, now i can't count the number of quest lines i've skipped over the years for lack of motivation in the long run.

why am i still here? not a day goes by i don't ask myself the same question.