Feedback Easter Event 2022

Bob Baumeister

I am not going to buy these sets anyway. So it's not an issue for me. But I wonder why the 189% speed?

I find it always annoying to switch to my speed set just to walk a small distance because my current set (best work set or whatever) includes a ~150% speed horse.
It's not like it's hard to get any of the 250% to 300% horses, eg. from one of the events. And given that the new set are supposed to be high value, I don't see why they shouldn't have at least 225% speed.

Beefmeister

Regarding the Charlie Bassett set... even though I am too late... wouldn't it have been better to give it 'hiding' instead of 'setting traps'? I don't think we need a defensive set for ff defenses right now. But we desperately need one (a defensive set) for ff attacks (and / or weaker tower bonuses).
don't try to talk sense into them bro...they don't do that here

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Umm, may i ask why ? I mean what is the point, only few people that collects animals like me going to buy it anyway but not me coz i cant afford XD. Set is inferior to Cortina.

I don't know the official answer, but I suspect when it does comes out the answer will be self-evident.

Alduin

I don't know the official answer, but I suspect when it does comes out the answer will be self-evident.

I remember there was a typo like "Baasset" probably fixing it gonna take a week or something. Still a shame anyway, putting event stuff behind a paywall.

Al35ul

Umm, may i ask why ? I mean what is the point, only few people that collects animals like me going to buy it anyway but not me coz i cant afford XD. Set is inferior to Cortina.
The second set that includes the Bassett horse set also includes a few (old) collector cards. This was a team decision aimed towards having smaller sales.

Alduin

asdf.png

Siringo totally worth set, 0 resistance HP set. I cant even comprehend what does inno thinks about these anymore ? Putting animal sets behind paywall, creating sets that doesnt fit their outdated formulas. Whats next ? Do we have events drop only fair stuff and having to pay for actual sets or become funtoy of people for accepting trash like siringo ?

ps: it aint a crit

WhyN0t

View attachment 3073

Siringo totally worth set, 0 resistance HP set. I cant even comprehend what does inno thinks about these anymore ? Putting animal sets behind paywall, creating sets that doesnt fit their outdated formulas. Whats next ? Do we have events drop only fair stuff and having to pay for actual sets or become funtoy of people for accepting trash like siringo ?

ps: it aint a crit
It is a dedicated set (the clothes) made to be used alongside gringo weapons and golden horse+saddle. You have 287 sector damage to help your team (and yourself), plenty of resistence from horse+saddle and weapons, some hp from all these items and a lot of hiding, aiming and flat defense + attack. The set itself is bad, but it is great in this combination if you are full hp.

Alduin

It is a dedicated set (the clothes) made to be used alongside gringo weapons and golden horse+saddle. You have 287 sector damage to help your team (and yourself), plenty of resistence from horse+saddle and weapons, some hp from all these items and a lot of hiding, aiming and flat defense + attack. The set itself is bad, but it is great in this combination if you are full hp.

Do you aware i guess, Gringo become so common that town merchants going to sell them in future. Golden animal set is premium set, not everyone can reach or wanna buy. So what now, i only have siringo what uses it has for me ? Nothing.

WhyN0t

Gringo become so common that town merchants going to sell them in future
I know it's supposed to be a joke, but it wouldn't surprise me. Lots of gringo items were on speed servers as prizes, dozens of gringo weapons were offered as a gift to admins, moderators and helpers. We have to be patient with our bearded merchant.
We find gold horse+saddle at the market, it is auctionable.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
I know it's supposed to be a joke, but it wouldn't surprise me. Lots of gringo items were on speed servers as prizes, dozens of gringo weapons were offered as a gift to admins, moderators and helpers. We have to be patient with our bearded merchant.
We find gold horse+saddle at the market, it is auctionable.

FWIW, as you can already see signs of on AZ and in adventures, it seems .net was actually on the conservative side in handing out Gringos... I believe there are more here now from the Danish market alone than we’re here before

Kidd Kalypso

What? Are you saying different servers have different rules? LOL. Gringos are tossed willy nilly in other places.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
What? Are you saying different servers have different rules? LOL. Gringos are tossed willy nilly in other places.
I don't really know much about different markets, or whether different rules apply, but the level of activity in organizing events is very dependent on the CM and the team he/she assembles, and surely some are more willing than others to push out the maximum awards (and the peculiarities of a market may be more or less impacted by the influx of a lot of OP gear -- if most fort battles are highly structured battles against NPCs, and the adventure environment is stable, as was the case in the Danish market, adding a lot of gringo didn't have the same impact as it did, in, say, the Spanish market).

Pankreas PorFavor

I don't really know much about different markets, or whether different rules apply, but the level of activity in organizing events is very dependent on the CM and the team he/she assembles, and surely some are more willing than others to push out the maximum awards (and the peculiarities of a market may be more or less impacted by the influx of a lot of OP gear -- if most fort battles are highly structured battles against NPCs, and the adventure environment is stable, as was the case in the Danish market, adding a lot of gringo didn't have the same impact as it did, in, say, the Spanish market).

I translate this as: "when the number of players drops low enough, they will handout OP gear to everyone just for staying".
how many players migrated from .dk servers to .net? 10, 15, 20? and how many have (upgraded) Gringo gear? most of those I've seen in AZ (w13.net) has it. there are individual players migrating from .dk servers that own more Gringo gear than the whole of Arizona put together.
on the other hand - will that have an impact on balance, activity, etc.? LOL - what activity? what balance? I don't care if they come with lvl5 Gringo, Union or whatever gear, I just hope they will put it to use.