Feedback Winter Event 2022

Alduin

I think maybe inno stacks the odds against the chars that complain in this forum :p Maybe that's why our drops rates are slow low :D

I actually thinked on it, seriously but then i realised doing same thing for everyone who complaining over and over again would take more time to fix the game nowadays so not giving chance for it :D

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
I got 2 flakes on my first 100 energy and did calculations according to that. Also %5 drop rate doesnt mean it will drop 5 in 100 tries as odds can be stacked otherwise than calculated.
Right, rule of thumb is you can’t create a reasonable estimate of a frequency without ~30 observations of the event in question.

Alduin

Right, rule of thumb is you can’t create a reasonable estimate of a frequency without ~30 observations of the event in question.

Believe me, that would take more time to complete according to overall data. First 70 energy is empty than flakes starts drop if you keep working instead of logoff from cringe. Do you think that im lying here ? About something can be checked in mere seconds or trying to create "rant"(dont even know th it means) while talking about public opinion ? If you think yes for both you would be a good wargaming employee if not im asking you which side you on ?

PrancingPurplePony

not bloody likely, as the game doesn't allow that much, it only fills up your energy when completed.
So we got robbed, if you are nearly full, you get next to nothing, if you are using medal to have 150 energy, and running on empty when completing that step, then you get 150.
I'd say the developer owes everyone that completes this quest about 30 more mate teas to go with the single in the chest for completing the stupid quest. But we know that won't happen.
By the way, I mentioned this error in the beta forum and got no response, and they didn't even take note to correct it before it went to .net worlds

Al35ul

not bloody likely, as the game doesn't allow that much, it only fills up your energy when completed.
So we got robbed, if you are nearly full, you get next to nothing, if you are using medal to have 150 energy, and running on empty when completing that step, then you get 150.
I'd say the developer owes everyone that completes this quest about 30 more mate teas to go with the single in the chest for completing the stupid quest. But we know that won't happen.
By the way, I mentioned this error in the beta forum and got no response, and they didn't even take note to correct it before it went to .net worlds
The 3000 energy is indeed a bug that has been reported. However, only the amount is a bug, the reward itself is correct in offering the energy.

The 3000 energy is indeed a bug that has been reported. However, only the amount is a bug, the reward itself is correct in offering the energy.
So what I see is that there was feedback suggested in beta before general release, and inno ignored the feedback? And then mods solicit feedback? For what purpose? Something so easy to fix/clarify before general release, and it gets ignored?

And why have it say 3000 anyway? That's just stupid

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Believe me, that would take more time to complete according to overall data. First 70 energy is empty than flakes starts drop if you keep working instead of logoff from cringe. Do you think that im lying here ? About something can be checked in mere seconds or trying to create "rant"(dont even know th it means) while talking about public opinion ? If you think yes for both you would be a good wargaming employee if not im asking you which side you on ?
Which do YOU think is more likely? A 5% drop rate and some bad luck for you (and not others) or some complex algorithm that makes no sense to implement?

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Which do YOU think is more likely? A 5% drop rate and some bad luck for you (and not others) or some complex algorithm that makes no sense to implement?
FWIW my 1st snowflake dropped on the 28th job after the window opened,
2@81
3@83
4@90
5@94
6@115
7@132
8@133
9@154
10@166

if player_id in (roland jacobs,alduin)
use dropRateOnePercent
else
use dropRateTenPercent

not that complex :D

and tbh, I don't actually believe Inno does that, it's just frustrating to sit here and brainlessly click over and over again, with just a limited to interact with the game on a daily basis. I did get the snowflakes, but it seemed to take hours of my time that could have been doing something else. Just for an achievement that I needed support to <do something> to complete it for me. (along with the snowball one, and two others I didn't know about)

second comment - they wouldn't use player names, they'd use player ID, I just don't know the IDs.

PrancingPurplePony

So what is the correct number?

near as I can tell from completing this quest on beta and net, there isn't a specific number.
What it should say is that it will refill your energy to 100% upon completion of that step.
If your energy was full you would get nothing. if you were down to zero energy, you get 100% of whatever your energy number is 100 or 150 depending on buffs.

Lyrinx.

I've got a simple question. Do we got any new feature or challenge into this game to make a hard rush with this event? Because how I know we have nothing to do, so spending 8-10 hours with this event is completely fine. At least you guys doing something.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys are trolling or you're directly looking for a reason to complain here.

Abydos1

Well, I think it is more about what they aren't doing to improve events like this with crap drop rates...I know they wouldn't even listen to me with my suggestion nor anybody else that asks about something useful.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
I've got a simple question. Do we got any new feature or challenge into this game to make a hard rush with this event? Because how I know we have nothing to do, so spending 8-10 hours with this event is completely fine. At least you guys doing something.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys are trolling or you're directly looking for a reason to complain here.
At least with the Soccer event it was introducing old but useful nugget gear to the FTP crowd; stuff to get excited about; hear, we ar getting Juans and the like... maybe if we could score Josephine's pieces it'd be worth it