Update Feedback - 2.147

Artem124

i really got a question.. when the free spins came on i used them... couple hours later the prizes in diff order and diff ones showing.. does the prizes cycle around??? do they change up lets say example every 3 - 5 hours or do they only change after your first spins . can you explain it better for me??? inno??

Junkz

i really got a question.. when the free spins came on i used them... couple hours later the prizes in diff order and diff ones showing.. does the prizes cycle around??? do they change up lets say example every 3 - 5 hours or do they only change after your first spins . can you explain it better for me??? inno??
If you're refering to the travelling fair;
- the free spin is reset at 1AM server time
- the prizes are reset at 2AM server time

you must have used your free spin close to 1 am and the prizes changed at 2am :)

Artem124

If you're refering to the travelling fair;
- the free spin is reset at 1AM server time
- the prizes are reset at 2AM server time

you must have used your free spin close to 1 am and the prizes changed at 2am :)
what server times are they 12:00?? or what im bad with the time . ya i think so.. i had the best fair prizes at one my point then i came on in a hour or so and they became all trash

Pankreas PorFavor

I just burned a million bonds to get 3x tarot cards (no circus balls, of course). That brings it to a total of 7 tarot cards I ever received in Arizona.
Out of those 7 cards I got The Lovers card once. I also got The Devil card once. But I got The Hanged Man card 5 times.
Five. Out. Of. Seven.
I understand that the sample is small and 20% chance is applied every time you open a card but come on... 5/7 is 71.4% and combined with the chance to even get the Tarot cards it's practically impossible to complete this achievement. The one with circus balls is even worse. You should really do something about it.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
each spin is 25 bonds, 2000 bonds = 80 spins
drop chance 1.3% so about 1 in 77 tries.

looking at the maths you should have got one card. so you were unlucky. but you did know the maths before you started spinning so not sure why being angry at Inno is fair. I agree the drop chance should be increased though. I am saving my bonds until that happens.

DeletedUser15368

It's a double-edged sword. If something in the game exists purely to cater to the achievement hunters, then they should obviously be able to realistically achieve it, but make the drop rate too high and everyone else moans about getting collector cards constantly, an item that only a few players actually want to drop.

I would compromise by making the cards drop at higher rates, but then are removed from the loot-table once you have it.

Al35ul

I believe this is on our to-do list, as previously mentioned in other threads. As soon as any changes will be implemented (if any), you will find the official announcement here on the forum.

DeletedUser15368

I believe this is on our to-do list, as previously mentioned in other threads. As soon as any changes will be implemented (if any), you will find the official announcement here on the forum.
I'm happy to hear there's a list/roadmap type of thing - we have sorely missed those during the last few dark years when everything was so illogically done.
Any chance we'll ever get to see this list of things that we want to fix, or do we have to piece it together from the hints and leaks from Community Managers?