Feedback Advent Calendar 2021

L00nat33k

Will we get prizes this year?! We were promised we'll get them by 28th of December, today is 4th of January and still nothing ...
bleh ... i'll do as it was suggested, stop playing this game, not worth it with this support. Have fun all.

Al35ul

We apologize for the delay. We have received many entries to our contest and, as such, it will take a bit longer to announce the winners but we are working on getting this done asap!

Thank you for your understanding! :lovetw:

Bitter Lemon

No, I have no understanding for that.
Look at the German forum, the Advent calendar there was much more creative and elaborate and the evaluation (solution, announcement of winners and prize distribution) was always ready one day later. This is what it looks like when supporters like to work. Sorry, I would be done with it in one day.
And I've done this for years, I know what I'm talking about.

Ektoras BOTrini

Have some respect to the the guys that worked through these festive days to bring you the results , if you can do it in 1 day like you say maybe apply to be in their team , you guys should learn to have a bit of logic and understanding , stop rushing and stop saying you could do it better, you don't know and never will know what's happening behind the scenes.

Mad respect to all the team that worked through these days to bring us the results!!

Clever Hans

Indeed, thanks for all the events you managed to organize recently and for your hard work team! It's definitely an improvement to what we had before.

Bitter Lemon

Have some respect to the the guys that worked through these festive days to bring you the results , if you can do it in 1 day like you say maybe apply to be in their team , you guys should learn to have a bit of logic and understanding , stop rushing and stop saying you could do it better, you don't know and never will know what's happening behind the scenes.

Mad respect to all the team that worked through these days to bring us the results!!

Believe me, I know, I know how much work it takes. ;)

L00nat33k

Hey, respect has to be earned. Besides i'm paying to play this game and this company is making big profits from us ... players, so i can expect some support and some fair play. If support is working for free, that's their problem, not my problem and for sure i won't respect them just for that. I'll respect them, when they'll do their work as they should do it and when we won't have farces like this Holiday server because of their not working, than they'll earn my respect.

Clever Hans

Hey, respect has to be earned. Besides i'm paying to play this game and this company is making big profits from us ... players, so i can expect some support and some fair play. If support is working for free, that's their problem, not my problem and for sure i won't respect them just for that. I'll respect them, when they'll do their work as they should do it and when we won't have farces like this Holiday server because of their not working, than they'll earn my respect.
Support members are not the robots. They have the RL jobs in addition to volounteering and might have also took some time off during the holidays.

Aryastark

As said, i'm paying to this game, and this company ain't here for charity, if they're working for free in such company, they got problem, not me.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but you pay to play the game not a optional contest on forum. Just enjoy it, I won 5-6 chest and even didn't claim them yet :D

Beefmeister

oh please...no wonder there are 12 staff members here
if you defend them for taking more than 2 weeks for finishing something that can be done by half a person it's literally what you deserve

DeletedUser15368

I personally think we need a few more mods I've never heard of before to sit around and watch.