Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

nehel

This is unfair. Really. Reading that makes me very sad, like reading L00nat33k words.
I understand the resentment towards those who cheat, I also feel the same thing, but to say that in this game only the one who pays or the one who cheats wins, is deeply unfair. By doing this you are equating all players with cheaters, which is a very sad and unfair thing for those who don't cheat.

I won the last two speed servers as a duelist without spending any nuggets and without cheating. I have not used multies (and I never use them), I have not used bots (I am a human being and I want to play myself, I would never let a software play for me), I have not used scripts (also because I only play from mobile) and I didn't spend any nuggets (or rather, I spent 50 to activate the character bonus, just because I was playing as a soldier).
The only things I used was my time, my wits and my creativity. With those I won.
I won because I devised a strategy based on the duel level, I calibrated it to the servers I was playing on, and I applied it from the start to the end. Same thing I did to get first place duelist on Kansas.
This is why I am very sad to read comments such as "Eh, but those who win cheat everyone". Not true, we are not all the same.
Also, I feel like saying that both in the last speed server and in the previous one, my opponents who came in second and third place as duelists played fair too, in my opinion. Although obviously I can't say for sure, we did certainly good servers.

This time I found this great cheater Dr Roth who sadly is ruining the game.
Basically he's shamelessly copy-pasting the same strategy I used to win the last two speed servers, but adding cheats to it. Thanks to his pushers who pass him everything, he can afford to stay low in level, while we other duelists have been forced to level up more to make some money. Anyone who knows about duels knows that this initially small advantage leads the cheater to start a vicious circle in which his advantage grows more and more. Having the level, and therefore the dueling level, lower, allows you to gain more dueling experience when you win, but above all it makes you lose more dueling experience when you lose. And in my strategy, which Dr Roth is copying, losing a lot of duels in the first part of the server is the key.
For this he, by staying low with the support of his "friends", is earning points after points.
Furthermore, I noticed that when he doesn't equip the dueling weapon (which is shameful to say the least, to farm negative duel exp without a weapon), he is able to lose even 15 duels in a single hour. It is enough to do a little bit of math to understand that if as a soldier he can only attack 5 targets per hour, to lose 15 duels in an hour, he must suffer 10 more, so there is necessarily someone to help him to lower the duel level by attacking him. And this is why he stays without a weapon equipped. After all, to lose a duel it is not necessary to go without a weapon, but in this way his friends know that, when they see him without a weapon, they can attack him.
This adds to the advantage of pushing resources, allowing him to keep the duel level down and ensuring final victory.
Basically, he's using my strategy, but he's doing it "better" thanks to his cheats.

Now, maybe I should feel frustrated, as I am being defeated by my own strategy.
But no.
Honestly, I'm not so interested in Dr Roth.
I play for fun, and despite everything I'm having fun. This is what matters.
It's just that, honestly, it bothers me to read comments where I'm equated to people like him. That's all.
A city is not there for nothing. In a city of more than 40 players, it is normal that Dr.roth has a better equipment than you since he has more chance to find the items he is looking for. So instead of crying and making us all look like cheaters which we are not, maybe you should have thought about the fact that being in a large and active city could have advantages. Don't make that mistake next time and we might not look so strong.

Beefmeister

it's true though...it is in the game rules that "pushing" is not allowed but admins barely enforce the rules. i saw this happening on all the speed servers i played...
and those who deny it just partake in the scheme. pushing is when a player helps you gain an unfair advantage too. sometimes the rules were enforced , when the case was obvious (asdf was banned when a player gave him a UPS shop set...which is the exact same thing as people giving products imo) (hell it is obvious every single time but some people have butter instead of brains)

right after ifbc a bunch of simps helped a certain someone win crafting...best thing is that she didn't win, which made it 100 times better

i really want any of you to try to win any of those contests only to be beaten up by some noob that is being helped by a huge amount of players who have nothing better to do with their time...how is that gonna feel? :lol:

Take It Easy

A city is not there for nothing. In a city of more than 40 players, it is normal that Dr.roth has a better equipment than you since he has more chance to find the items he is looking for. So instead of crying and making us all look like cheaters which we are not, maybe you should have thought about the fact that being in a large and active city could have advantages. Don't make that mistake next time and we might not look so strong.

You don't look strong, you just look insignificant cheaters! :D

Town building is a team work, so if you push a builder with clothes in order to make him build a town, it's ok. Maybe it's a bit unfair for those who are trying to build by themselves, but it's part of the game that a town can have an organized building system. At the opposite, an organized dueling system is forbidden in this game; duels can't be prearranged. This is the main problem, it's worse than pushing. Dr Roth is prearranging duels going weaponless, and should be banned for this, like all the people that have been banned in the past for joining adventures without left hand weapon.
There is nothing else to say, you can manipulate the truth as you wish, but it still remains the truth.

Deadeye Jerry

You don't look strong, you just look insignificant cheaters! :D

Town building is a team work, so if you push a builder with clothes in order to make him build a town, it's ok. Maybe it's a bit unfair for those who are trying to build by themselves, but it's part of the game that a town can have an organized building system. At the opposite, an organized dueling system is forbidden in this game; duels can't be prearranged. This is the main problem, it's worse than pushing. Dr Roth is prearranging duels going weaponless, and should be banned for this, like all the people that have been banned in the past for joining adventures without left hand weapon.
There is nothing else to say, you can manipulate the truth as you wish, but it still remains the truth.
Please tell me what are you supposed to do with the cortez sets you get from the chests but in reality you only needed cortina ? Selling them to the mobile trader or giving them to the player who builds is exactly the same to you but to do the first you will have to be a fool :)

L00nat33k

Please tell me what are you supposed to do with the cortez sets you get from the chests but in reality you only needed cortina ? Selling them to the mobile trader or giving them to the player who builds is exactly the same to you but to do the first you will have to be a fool :)
You should TRADE Cortez for Cortina with builder! TRADE, not just GIVE them, so builder can just build and wait for all the Cortez you get! Same thing with duel stuff you get and don't need, you can TRADE it to dueler for equipment you NEED, not just GIVE it away FREE, because that's PUSHING! Also stuff given and goten should be about the same, not that he gives you some useless set from 2015 for Cortez for example! And only YOUR town doesn't understand rules and is PUSHING people! And i hope all those you're PUSHING get BANNED!

This isn't normal server, where you can trade as you want! This is COMPETITION and EVERYONE must have SAME CHANCE, not like you think who got better town and team! That's why we have TOWN REWARD too!

Take It Easy

Did you read the comment you are quoting? I said there that giving clothes to a builder it's okay, so what's the point?

Then, of course, maybe can be a little strange, but usually when I find something I don't need, my choices are not only giving it for free to someone or selling it to the mobile trader. Maybe you can't believe me, but in years of experience in this game I found another great, awesome solution: trying to trade it for soomething I need.
Okay, I admit it's weird, surely no one else do that...

L00nat33k

In competition the brains are included as well, brain on if you want to win or brain off if you don't :boone:
No brains with what you're doing! If i outsource 300 people to play the west for 1 month and give everything to my account, that's brains or what?! To use brains you must play and get things yourselfe, not relay to get things others don't need for free!

Why there is no pushing rule on this server! But you need brains to understand that! If admins were doing their job, half of your town would be banned!

L00nat33k

Really why blame players for the problem inno created, I dropped 7 cortez and 4 santa just to get 3 cortina. So maybe blame for making cortina drop rate so very low. Also for me, I got more money selling to town members than mobile trader was paying, so how did I not benefit, more money seems better to me.
As said before, you can trade Cortez for Cortina, with someone who needs Cortez, but he MUST give you SOMETHING back i.e. he gives you 3 Cortina for 3 Cortez, that's OK and FAIR! You give him 3 Cortez, he gives you 0 or 1 Cortina, that's NOT OK and NOT FAIR!

Junkz

So when the 2021 sets come, if I choose to sell my old sets on the market for the minimum price instead of selling them to the travelling merchant to get money for the new chests, would i be pushing anyone? what sense does that make?

Should i push the travelling merchant instead? :eek:

Take It Easy

Okay Jerry, so i'm losing becouse my brain is off. Thanks for the hint, i'll think about it next time... no wait, i can't think with brain off.

Ghafour, just a question: it's a communist feature that all goods converge into a single person? It' not communism about distribution? Just curiosity, I'm not interested in making this thread a political discussion.

Beefmeister

this seems to me more like a battle of opinions

but rules are rules. so prearranged duels...illegal
pushing...illegal

it's at the latitude of the game master to decide what to do and what penalties to give, although i'd ban all of you :lol:

Junkz

It' not communism about distribution? Just curiosity, I'm not interested in making this thread a political discussion.

In case you didn't notice we have at least one member on the top of each prized cattegory. You just focused on dr.roth because he's above you on the cattegory that you chose to pursue. If instead you had gone for another ranking i'm pretty sure this conversation would be about the top player on that ranking.

L00nat33k

So when the 2021 sets come, if I choose to sell my old sets on the market for the minimum price instead of selling them to the travelling merchant to get money for the new chests, would i be pushing anyone? what sense does that make?

Should i push the travelling merchant instead? :eek:
You can sell them, but for prize you bought them! If you bought for 1,4mio you should sell for 1,4mio, not for 50k! You're just playing rules and killing server. I'd be ashamed of such win.

L00nat33k

Actually you are wrong, cortez is so heavily dropped it is worthless, cortina is very low drop rate, so really 1 cortina is worth more than 7 cortez.
It's 33,3% for both! So stop making it up! Every time you open chest you get 33,3% to get Cortina and 33,3% to get Cortez!

Junkz

You can sell them, but for prize you bought them! If you bought for 1,4mio you should sell for 1,4mio, not for 50k! You're just playing rules and killing server. I'd be ashamed of such win.
No one will pay 1.4 million for an outdated set, my options would either be travelling merchant or cheaper on market. I chose the second always. And I fail to see how that goes against the rules.

ghafour

but rules are rules. so prearranged duels...illegal
pushing...illegal
Beef, I suggest you don't give your opinion on a server that you are not actively playing in. Thank you.

it's a communist feature that all goods converge into a single person?
It has not converged into a single person. all the gear we own belongs to our town as a whole, whoever needs it the most gets to use it. We've all given and received products, gear, receipts etc. in different amounts. None of us has the slightest idea HOW MUCH we've received or given, everything flows freely here.
i can't think with brain off.
On that we agree

nehel

Whatever you may say, it's our word against yours, so it's up to the admins to decide. Are we banned? No. So I guess you can go cry and ask why we're not banned and that will end the debate.