Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

Take It Easy

There is something i wanna be sure not to misunderstand.
In the announce is written that all players will have some bonuses like luck at jobs + 200% and duel damage +50%.
Then there is a table with some special character bonuses for each class.
Finally there is a note that says that these special character bonuses (the ones in the table) will cumulate with normal bonuses.
So, it means that they cumulate with those normal bonuses written before (luck at jobs +200%, duel damage +50%, etc), or with normal character bonuses?
I mean, soldiers will still be able, for example, to equip weapons 3 levels earlier? Duelers will do critic hits? Or adventurers will still have 1.75x points in fort fights highscore?

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Yes, you get the normal character bonuses (default in-game) + the speed event bonuses (for all) + the speed event character bonuses.

Ektoras BOTrini

Yes, you get the normal character bonuses (default in-game) + the speed event bonuses (for all) + the speed event character bonuses.
Any news about the xmas sale? Will we have it before xmas? After xmas? Or are we going to have an xmas sale in new year?

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
  • Item upgrade: Inactive
Please explain this as I see players with upgraded gear thus taking advantage of a situation which they know they should not. I believe that warrants to be thrown out of the server.....it is absolutely unfair on the rest of the playerbase

Atnightshow

• Item upgrade: Inactive
Please explain this as I see players with upgraded gear thus taking advantage of a situation which they know they should not. I believe that warrants to be thrown out of the server.....it is absolutely unfair on the rest of the playerbase
personally i upgrade those for achivements so :)

L00nat33k

Why do you say in rules, trades need to be benefitial to both parties, and than no one respects that rule?! Either don't put it in rules, or be strict by it! But best thing would be to disable trade in general! So many cheaters around.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Will there be a DOTD 2021 chest when 2021 goes on sale?

L00nat33k

Again, this server is just something. I mean, concept is good, but cheaters make it gah.
1st you forbid trading in general and allow it only between ally and city? What good is this, when you don't enforce no pushing rule?! You only take away trading ability from "normal" people, those "hats" can still trade and push each other, they simply join alliance, trade, leave alliance, join another alliance, trade,... Also someone can have helpers who found towns and get them good stuff from shops ...

Another thing are items gained from chests and quests (such as turkey), also here, "helpers" give good items to those competing, again, why's there no push rule, when no one enforces it?! They also have helpers in duels, so they can hit them for good xp, while you need to fight vs 5 duelers alone, while they get good xp from them ... again, it's all about cheating, nothing about skill.

So it's winners are far from most skilled, it's all about luck(to get right item from chest on 1st buy) and amount of helpers you got, and how much they can push you. There's reason i stoped playing this game, thought i join this server for little fun, but hey, nothing changed, ... same cheaters around, doing same cheating as years ago, ... this isn't game for you if you aren't prepared to play with at least 5 multies, and try to cheat in every way possible. Too bad, as it's nice game, cheaters make it bad.

L00nat33k

@L00nat33k in this game only people that win are those that pay 4digit numbers or those with many screens.
True, but sad part is on this "premium free server", mostly those with many screens ... whos whole family plays the-west, from 2year old child to 95 year old granny ... and they wonder why new players don't come to play, when they get smashed by cheaters on social transfers, who got time to click 24/7 ... us working can't afford playing more than 1 account ...

Take It Easy

@L00nat33k in this game only people that win are those that pay 4digit numbers or those with many screens.

This is unfair. Really. Reading that makes me very sad, like reading L00nat33k words.
I understand the resentment towards those who cheat, I also feel the same thing, but to say that in this game only the one who pays or the one who cheats wins, is deeply unfair. By doing this you are equating all players with cheaters, which is a very sad and unfair thing for those who don't cheat.

I won the last two speed servers as a duelist without spending any nuggets and without cheating. I have not used multies (and I never use them), I have not used bots (I am a human being and I want to play myself, I would never let a software play for me), I have not used scripts (also because I only play from mobile) and I didn't spend any nuggets (or rather, I spent 50 to activate the character bonus, just because I was playing as a soldier).
The only things I used was my time, my wits and my creativity. With those I won.
I won because I devised a strategy based on the duel level, I calibrated it to the servers I was playing on, and I applied it from the start to the end. Same thing I did to get first place duelist on Kansas.
This is why I am very sad to read comments such as "Eh, but those who win cheat everyone". Not true, we are not all the same.
Also, I feel like saying that both in the last speed server and in the previous one, my opponents who came in second and third place as duelists played fair too, in my opinion. Although obviously I can't say for sure, we did certainly good servers.

This time I found this great cheater who sadly is ruining the game.
Basically he's shamelessly copy-pasting the same strategy I used to win the last two speed servers, but adding cheats to it. Thanks to his pushers who pass him everything, he can afford to stay low in level, while we other duelists have been forced to level up more to make some money. Anyone who knows about duels knows that this initially small advantage leads the cheater to start a vicious circle in which his advantage grows more and more. Having the level, and therefore the dueling level, lower, allows you to gain more dueling experience when you win, but above all it makes you lose more dueling experience when you lose. And in my strategy, which Dr Roth is copying, losing a lot of duels in the first part of the server is the key.
For this he, by staying low with the support of his "friends", is earning points after points.
Furthermore, I noticed that when he doesn't equip the dueling weapon (which is shameful to say the least, to farm negative duel exp without a weapon), he is able to lose even 15 duels in a single hour. It is enough to do a little bit of math to understand that if as a soldier he can only attack 5 targets per hour, to lose 15 duels in an hour, he must suffer 10 more, so there is necessarily someone to help him to lower the duel level by attacking him. And this is why he stays without a weapon equipped. After all, to lose a duel it is not necessary to go without a weapon, but in this way his friends know that, when they see him without a weapon, they can attack him.
This adds to the advantage of pushing resources, allowing him to keep the duel level down and ensuring final victory.
Basically, he's using my strategy, but he's doing it "better" thanks to his cheats.

Now, maybe I should feel frustrated, as I am being defeated by my own strategy.
But no.
Honestly, I'm not so interested in this player
I play for fun, and despite everything I'm having fun. This is what matters.
It's just that, honestly, it bothers me to read comments where I'm equated to people like him. That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:

L00nat33k

This is unfair. Really. Reading that makes me very sad, like reading L00nat33k words.
I understand the resentment towards those who cheat, I also feel the same thing, but to say that in this game only the one who pays or the one who cheats wins, is deeply unfair. By doing this you are equating all players with cheaters, which is a very sad and unfair thing for those who don't cheat.

I won the last two speed servers as a duelist without spending any nuggets and without cheating. I have not used multies (and I never use them), I have not used bots (I am a human being and I want to play myself, I would never let a software play for me), I have not used scripts (also because I only play from mobile) and I didn't spend any nuggets (or rather, I spent 50 to activate the character bonus, just because I was playing as a soldier).
The only things I used was my time, my wits and my creativity. With those I won.
I won because I devised a strategy based on the duel level, I calibrated it to the servers I was playing on, and I applied it from the start to the end. Same thing I did to get first place duelist on Kansas.
This is why I am very sad to read comments such as "Eh, but those who win cheat everyone". Not true, we are not all the same.
Also, I feel like saying that both in the last speed server and in the previous one, my opponents who came in second and third place as duelists played fair too, in my opinion. Although obviously I can't say for sure, we did certainly good servers.

This time I found this great cheater Dr Roth who sadly is ruining the game.
Basically he's shamelessly copy-pasting the same strategy I used to win the last two speed servers, but adding cheats to it. Thanks to his pushers who pass him everything, he can afford to stay low in level, while we other duelists have been forced to level up more to make some money. Anyone who knows about duels knows that this initially small advantage leads the cheater to start a vicious circle in which his advantage grows more and more. Having the level, and therefore the dueling level, lower, allows you to gain more dueling experience when you win, but above all it makes you lose more dueling experience when you lose. And in my strategy, which Dr Roth is copying, losing a lot of duels in the first part of the server is the key.
For this he, by staying low with the support of his "friends", is earning points after points.
Furthermore, I noticed that when he doesn't equip the dueling weapon (which is shameful to say the least, to farm negative duel exp without a weapon), he is able to lose even 15 duels in a single hour. It is enough to do a little bit of math to understand that if as a soldier he can only attack 5 targets per hour, to lose 15 duels in an hour, he must suffer 10 more, so there is necessarily someone to help him to lower the duel level by attacking him. And this is why he stays without a weapon equipped. After all, to lose a duel it is not necessary to go without a weapon, but in this way his friends know that, when they see him without a weapon, they can attack him.
This adds to the advantage of pushing resources, allowing him to keep the duel level down and ensuring final victory.
Basically, he's using my strategy, but he's doing it "better" thanks to his cheats.

Now, maybe I should feel frustrated, as I am being defeated by my own strategy.
But no.
Honestly, I'm not so interested in Dr Roth.
I play for fun, and despite everything I'm having fun. This is what matters.
It's just that, honestly, it bothers me to read comments where I'm equated to people like him. That's all.
Well 1st you say it makes you sad that i say only cheaters can win this server, than you say how one of those is cheating :D And yes, half of that town is cheating with pushing, and nothing happens! You explained dueler already, their builder is building 24/7 and has best clothing upgraded, without even try to farm money, xp i won't even bother to explain, ... also in crafting they're pushing with resources. It's really shame mods allow such pushing, especialy after there's clear rule in description of server: Trade is only possible between town members and within an alliance, but trade must be fair and beneficial to both parties. You are not allowed to register and play to help other accounts. If any level of pushing is used, all participating parties will be permanently banned. But rule is only as good as mods make it, if no one is checking and punishing pushing it's useless rule.

Junkz

No one told this guys to play on an empty town. Next time join a better town with better players and maybe they will give you items aswell. No one pushed Dr. Roth (i speak in the name of my town). We traded with him.

L00nat33k

No one told this guys to play on an empty town. Next time join a better town with better players and maybe they will give you items aswell. No one pushed Dr. Roth (i speak in the name of my town). We traded with him.
Sure you traded him hahahaha ... so one makes account for dueling, and gets 5 friends with him, who trade him cloths (same for construction) ... they can be focused on their part of job, dueling and questing only ... others farm money for them and get them cloths ... don't think this was idea of server! And it's only your town that's abusing this hard, only your town and it's ruining server!!

Idc about prizes, won't play this game again in any world, because of players like you, who abuse every aspect of game and care about nothing but prizes, even if you have to cheat ... or let's say, play on edge of rule limits in order to win, because if you strictly follow rules, like most do you have no chance in winning anything. I'm sure each member that has hat in your town has at least 3 accounts.

l00n