Feedback Advent Calendar 2021

Vagabonden

My point is those who use alerts of any kind, even at 4 a.m., will win. Those who just checkin randomly during the game time of 10 hours will surely lose.

well, you can only complain about the times they do it, you cant complain about not getting information when its available for you?
And if you actually wanna win? why would you check randomly and not just sign up for getting an email when they do it?

Sounds too stupid..... "Like i know you can sign up for an email when they create it, but id rather just random check instead."

DingleBerry Bunny

I do not own and cannot use a smart phone. Grow up and stop making assumptions about people's abilities. My opinion is valid- after 2 strokes I am unable to use the same technology as others. That does not make me less than others. The same as others' ability to walk does not make them superior to me. It is an advantage others have. It is NOT a level playing field. Why should even in a game entitlement and privilege win the day? That is my valid point.

Last edited:

Vagabonden

I do not own and cannot use a smart phone. Grow up and stop making assumptions about people's abilities. My opinion is valid- after 2 strokes I am unable to use the same technology as others. That does not make me less than others. The same as others' ability to walk does not make them superior to me. It is an advantage others have. It is NOT a level playing field. Why should even in a game entitlement and privilege win the day? That is my valid point.

if you cant even use a simple phone, than you can use alerts on the computer. There is plenty of possibilities, but for some reason you dont see them.

Another one, buy a philips hue, buy a light, go to this page https://github.com/shayonj/email-hue :D

Make a light in your living room shine red when they make they make the thread! :D

But i know, for some reason thats not possible either.....

Last edited:

Ektoras BOTrini

if you cant even use a simple phone, than you can use alerts on the computer. There is plenty of possibilities, but for some reason you dont see them.

Another one, buy a philips hue, buy a light, go to this page https://github.com/shayonj/email-hue :D

Make a light in your living room shine red when they make they make the thread! :D

But i know, for some reason thats not possible either.....

Its cool that you want to help but you simply cant compare everyone with your abilities mate , not everyone is capable of doing what you say , most of TW players are over 40 years old ( believe it or not ) some just dont have the skills to adapt to stuff like that . If someone says he cant and dont know how to do it because of any reason , then stop shoving him with ideas on how to do it or what to do , simply accept that people dont have the same knowledge.

Vagabonden

Its cool that you want to help but you simply cant compare everyone with your abilities mate , not everyone is capable of doing what you say , most of TW players are over 40 years old ( believe it or not ) some just dont have the skills to adapt to stuff like that . If someone says he cant and dont know how to do it because of any reason , then stop shoving him with ideas on how to do it or what to do , simply accept that people dont have the same knowledge.

Then with my great youthful opinion, i would like to say, dont complain.
It's their choice to not accept the tools available for them.
The world is not fair.

BUT for everyone else that would like to get alerts/emails.

Step one click on this one!
1638823680720.png
Step two, find the red circle
1638823736597.png
Step three
1638823810022.png
Add alerts if you want alerts on forum, add emails if you want emails.
Boom, you get alerts/emails just like anyone else, its now up to you what you wanna use this information for.

Now everyone can continue complaining about the release times of the games.

Ektoras BOTrini

Then with my great youthful opinion, i would like to say, dont complain.
It's their choice to not accept the tools available for them.
The world is not fair.

BUT for everyone else that would like to get alerts/emails.

Step one click on this one!
View attachment 2706
Step two, find the red circle
View attachment 2707
Step three
View attachment 2708
Add alerts if you want alerts on forum, add emails if you want emails.
Boom, you get alerts/emails just like anyone else, its now up to you what you wanna use this information for.

Now everyone can continue complaining about the release times of the games.
You still dont understand the time difference do you? So you expect someone to get an email notification at 4-5AM , wake up and answer to a forum thread?

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
I must say I agree with other players, next time you do an event like this collect all the correct answers and randomly choose the winners. This 5 first correct answers isn't appropriate for a game like this, even if you vary the time the questions are posted. This is a slow game and very few instances require being quick. Leave that for first-person-shooters.

I have already resigned myself to not being able to win any of those prizes. Which is a bit sad considering there are 2 weeks more to go.

Pankreas PorFavor

I have already resigned myself to not being able to win any of those prizes.

this part is wrong. you are still able to win prizes - but maybe not the least valuable one IMHO, Ibenezer's chest. and you'll get those chests in game anyway through the daily quests. it's still worth it to play for awards that are given randomly. don't give up or the same people will get all the rewards.

Alduin

this part is wrong. you are still able to win prizes - but maybe not the least valuable one IMHO, Ibenezer's chest. and you'll get those chests in game anyway through the daily quests. it's still worth it to play for awards that are given randomly. don't give up or the same people will get all the rewards.

Like i won 0 item from entire DOTD on Colorado? :)

Thanatoss

They have to make it likw that. Fastest ones win. Now the time zone difference is in fact a problem that isnt considered enough.

But if it was to give the rewards randomly then the one with the most accounts (or screens as i like to say) would have more chance to win.

If they gave averyone same prize based on correct answers then there would be a lot of cooperation with players and wouldnt seem much of a contest.

Aryastark

Hello, maybe i missed it but do we have to ask for our reward in a daily basis or we can make one ticket at the end of the calendar?

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Both ways are okay, but please always mentioned the number of the games (preferably in the ticket title).

L00nat33k

Why are there so many questions about NORTH EUROPEAN countries about christma?! Finland, Norway, Iceland, .... Come on balance it a little, there're 250+ countries in the world and not all are from N Europe!