Feedback Advent Calendar 2021

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

Here you can share your feedback and ask questions about our Advent Calendar 2021 contest.

Please do not share here answers/entries or clues for the contest games!

We wish you happy advent season!

Your The West Team

Abydos1

Nice game but when are we going to have the pumpkin hunt if there is one this year and the DOTD sets should be saleable as well?

Alduin

I just hope entire month of this small event isnt compensation for pumpkins, we still have gift boxes to collect tho.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
We will soon share more information about Pumpkin Hunt. The advent calendar is designed by the local team, has no connection with global events.

DoD items will be auctionable with next update.

magwai the akeoj

We will soon share more information about Pumpkin Hunt.

At this point, isn't the pumpkin hunt moot, since the gift hunt normally starts the middle of December? Is it going to be a trade off of "no gift hunt" because we "might" get the pumpkin hunt?

DeletedUser15368

It feels like inno basically forgot about the pumpkin hunt, then based on the rage feedback from certain sections of the player-base, they've panic-developed it to run a Halloween event in bloody December.

Sometimes you just have to run with a botch and not force content when it doesn't make sense anymore.

Beefmeister

as long as i get premium medals for both the pumpkin hunt and the gift hunt, i don't care when it happens anymore...since i don't wanna spend money on this game anymore until you nerf union

Alduin

We will soon share more information about Pumpkin Hunt. The advent calendar is designed by the local team, has no connection with global events.

DoD items will be auctionable with next update.

What about bonds from pumpkins ?

Alduin

The pumpkins will have bonds inside of them that you can drop, if that is what you are asking. If you are curious about what the pumpkins contain, feel free to visit our Beta forum where the pumpkin event has already started :).

I know they have bonds inside them, bonds that i would like to spend buying bags on christmas event :p .

magwai the akeoj

The pumpkins will have bonds inside of them that you can drop

I am glad for the bonds, but these hunts are more than just the cool stuff we get from the pumpkins or gifts or icicles or red/blue cards. They are about achievements, about being able to finish quests and about getting items that you can only get because of these hunts...like the rotten eggs that those on LV missed because of the delay in this hunt.

We were also denied the soccer event, which made it very difficult for new players on Kansas, because the set that you get from the soccer event can actually tide you over until the tombola events happen.

So, not having the gift hunt the normally happens before/during the Christmas event will cause loss of achievements and items that we can only get from questlines that will only happen because of the gift hunt.

Please rethink taking these events away from the players...it's a bad move.

Victor Kruger

From 2011 onwards if a player opened every window within 15 seconds they got a special limited edition surprise... im sure its the same with 2021

Doing a pumpkin hunt in December isnt late at all btw .... its just very early ;)

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
I am glad for the bonds, but these hunts are more than just the cool stuff we get from the pumpkins or gifts or icicles or red/blue cards. They are about achievements, about being able to finish quests and about getting items that you can only get because of these hunts...like the rotten eggs that those on LV missed because of the delay in this hunt.

We were also denied the soccer event, which made it very difficult for new players on Kansas, because the set that you get from the soccer event can actually tide you over until the tombola events happen.

So, not having the gift hunt the normally happens before/during the Christmas event will cause loss of achievements and items that we can only get from questlines that will only happen because of the gift hunt.

Please rethink taking these events away from the players...it's a bad move.
Thank you for the detailed feedback, I will make sure to pass it on.

Caerdwyn

Doesn't the soccer event coincide with World Cup? 2018, 2020, the next one is 2022.

Crookest

Hey I have a question about this event

will the rankings/rewards/answers be given out on a periodic basis or is it all at the end?